Gay Party Events / List?

Worldwide
spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
Hey yall, I was wondering if anyone knows any global source that lists gay party events around the world? If now, what is your country's source of truth when it comes to gay events and parties? For instance Berlin is packed every year with tons of guys during Easter with equal a lot of events and parties to go to. It could be a great to: - browse events/parties that are available during a certain time in a specific country - let others know that you're at a certain event/party and let others know that you attend it (much easier to meet up) What do you guys think?
SemiproFootball16
posted 1 year ago
I look at the calendar on Recon.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 1 year ago
i usually check on Facebook in the fetish groups.... I don't see any Groups for Guys in Spandex on FB tho mostly Leather stuff or Rubber..

Twolve
posted 1 year ago
Sounds like a lot of fun...!

JRLB
posted 10 months ago
Exactly what we are looking for.. we need this!
Bubblebum
posted 10 months ago
LOVE this - there are a number of sites i go to… This is one but there are many: https://www.travelgay.com/events/

Run80
posted 10 months ago
Anyone going to sport cruise event at the fetish week London 13th of July?
Run80
posted 10 months ago
posted by: Run80
Anyone going to sport cruise event at the fetish week London 13th of July?
Bubblebum
posted 10 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
Hey yall, I was wondering if anyone knows any global source that lists gay party events around the world? If now, what is your country's source of truth when it comes to gay events and parties? For instance Berlin is packed every year with tons of guys during Easter with equal a lot of events and parties to go to. It could be a great to: - browse events/parties that are available during a certain time in a specific country - let others know that you're at a certain event/party and let others know that you attend it (much easier to meet up) What do you guys think?
This also looks pretty good https://www.nighttours.com/gaypride/
Lycrante
posted 9 months ago
Recon uses to have a calendar. havent been there in years, so not sure. but lycra is the least events anywhere. if any :"(

DelightfullynastyDelightfullynasty liked this.