Gear for sale

Sell your gear
vascooby
posted 9 years ago
New member here. I've had a growing collection of gear for a long time and I recently started collecting interesting stuff that I think is hot, to pass on to other guys on ebay. I have a bunch of different types of gear to put up for auction, like cycling jerseys, shorts and bibs, running shorts and tights, baseball and football pads and pants, underwear, coach's shorts, compression shorts and other stuff like soccer shorts, short athletic shorts and military and uniform gear. Right now I just have some vintage soccer shorts for auction but there will be more spandex coming in the next few weeks and I'll be listing things a little at a time. My ebay name is ces2368 http://www.ebay.com/sch/ces2368/m.html?item=251997136765&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 I'll be getting some photos here as soon as I can, of my own stuff and things I have to sell
Last edited: 9 years ago
hotload3
posted 9 years ago
how about a link too the items on eBay would help........easier too find that way

vascoobyvascooby liked this.

vascooby
posted 9 years ago
I haven't had a chance to put more things on ebay but I hope to in the next day or two. I've got some cycling jerseys and shorts, and some vintage, short swim trunks and a couple of bikinis coming up .

hotload3hotload3 liked this.

vascooby
posted 9 years ago
I finally have stuff for sale on Ebay again. Right now there are some boxer briefs, Under Armour shorts, cycling gear and compression shorts, with a few auctions ending tonight. I'm planning on getting new things listed for sale weekly, mostly sports fetish gear, like compression shirts and shorts, cycling gear, wrestling singlets. I also have other types of fetish gear, that I think is hot, like underwear, military and work uniforms and athletic shorts to sell. There's a variety of sizes, from little cub to big bear and a new list of gear is going up for auction tonight. I'll be putting some photos on here of me in some of the gear for sale, along with some of my own favorite things, and I have some photos on tumblr as well. The link to my auctions - http://www.ebay.com/sch/ces2368/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=