Gear for sale NW Indiana/Chicago

Sell your gear
billy29
posted 2 months ago
I'm looking to clear a bunch of my gear out. I have wrestling singlets, leggings, one piece swimsuits, zentai suits, etc. I'm wanting to get this stuff to good homes more than making a bunch of money, so things will go cheap (most things $5-10 plus shipping or meet up in person). See my profile pictures to get an idea of some of the stuff I have. Just message me what kinds of stuff you're looking for and size and I'll take pictures of what I have. Mostly sizes medium and large.

yohanthongeryohanthonger liked this.

billy29
posted 2 months ago
Here is the piles of stuff I have.
Log-in to view
Log-in to view
billy29
posted 4 hours ago
More of what I have for sale. I have hirogato suits, amorsey suits, leohex, Nike leggings and shorts, and many other things. If youre interested in anything, let me know. I need to clear space soon.
Log-in to view
Log-in to view
Log-in to view
Log-in to view
Log-in to view

santacruzsantacruz liked this.