Giving Gear

Swaps
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Have gear to give away. Have tried this in the past with mixed results. Prefer to send to US residnet -- unless you are willing to help pay postage. Have spandex, rubber, ycra, etc. Hit me. Free! I just ask you to post a pic of you in the gear. shyandwildtoo@yahoo.com

penfirepenfire liked this.

Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Hey guys, after I posted the message above I did a little inventory and I don't have any rubber to give. I have fabric that when worn looks like black rubber, but its not. Sorry...I didn't mean to make an offer I couldn't keep.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Well, Stained, I am sure something can be arranged if you want it. Some prefer used suits hand washed and others like them cum-stomized. I provide either, but I also prefer to send/receive well worn.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Good Morning! Saw your ad for giving away gear. Sounds great! I love to post pics of me in gear!!! Would you happen to have anything in a medium (I like it tight!), nice and thin, maybe even see thru? Any different colored bike shorts or square cuts? Love the leather look also I am in Canada so I would certainly help out on the shipping! Please let me know what you might be willing to part with. Thanks in advance! bareitallbear@yahoo.ca
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
hey guy! would love to get some used gear! I will model them too. would love to see pics of you in them, too!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Hey Guys... Due to a great response I have given away most of the gear I had set aside. Those who have requested something by today -- 9/28/2012 -- I'll try to accommodate you. Those others who still want gear... I'll reinventory and see what I can do. I am open to trading used gear... hit me up on the message system here or send me an email to shyandwildtoo@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
hey i am interested in your HOT undies email me penfire58@yahoo.com
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Great gear! Thanks!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Thanks U! It may take a while but I get it mailed eventually, huh?
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: ATLSpeedo
Thanks U! It may take a while but I get it mailed eventually, huh?
Yep! :-)
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
what do you have in size small?
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Hey guys... I am not sure who I still owe some gear to, so if you will send me an email/message here... I can see what I can do. It sometimes takes me a bit to get things out. I get distracted stroking and rewearing the gear...
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Hey guys... I am not sure who I still owe some gear to, so if you will send me an email/message here... I can see what I can do. It sometimes takes me a bit to get things out. I get distracted stroking and rewearing the gear...
wehogym
posted 12 years ago
I buy plenty on eBay, late night and many are too big or small. So I have plenty to trade. Thousands.
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
posted by: WeHoGym
I buy plenty on eBay, late night and many are too big or small. So I have plenty to trade. Thousands.
I have lots to trade as well. Hit me up if interested..
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
Hey ATL Speedos, It's great that you gave your gear away if you doing inventory again or would like to trade speedos or speedo jammers let me know