Gunged and Slimed

Worldwide
Muddymind
posted 10 months ago
Hello I m trying to get to know happy gunging - messy - muddy fan into tight gear. I see a lot of saggers but not much men in tights gear. I hope some of you are present here!
sequential
posted 10 months ago
Might be ;)
wetlycraboy
posted 10 months ago
Quite a few of us here, I think!
Lycraxyz
posted 10 months ago
Yeah, I love getting gunged- especially when wearing lycra!
GungeStudz
posted 10 months ago
Heyyy!
pthomas1983
posted 10 months ago
Definitely a fan of gunging and sliming lycra here!
darmont
posted 10 months ago
Big gunge fan here too! The tighter the gear and slimier the gunge, the better!
Muddymind
posted 10 months ago
posted by: sequential
Might be ;)
  nice !! ́insee you do enjoy it haha
Muddymind
posted 10 months ago
posted by: GungeStudz
Heyyy!
hello!! :)

GungeStudzGungeStudz liked this.

Muddymind
posted 10 months ago
posted by: darmont
Big gunge fan here too! The tighter the gear and slimier the gunge, the better!
excellent!!
MessyShinyLycra
posted 9 months ago
Occasionally I get gunged when wearing lycra....!
Justinunds
posted 9 months ago
Love to see that
lukaswolfde
posted 9 months ago
I've always wanted to try it. I think it's big in the UK.

LycraxyzLycraxyz liked this.

Pinky
posted 9 months ago
Love sillly gunge and fun gear!
smoothlycra
posted 9 months ago
Yes! I love mud, gunge and slime in spandex. The slipperier the better. I used ride trails along the estuary where I grew up and would stop to explore the tidal mud flats; soon discovered how good that deep smooth mud felt with spandex!
Youngtwinkbln
posted 9 months ago
Big gunge fan here too! 
Exhibitionist
posted 9 months ago
It seems from the profiles above, it's popular in the UK. I wonder why? Looks fun though! 
sequential
posted 9 months ago
Very much a UK Television thing, depending on your age the following will trigger things: TISWAS, Crackerjack, Double Dare, Run the Risk, Noels House Party, Get Your Own Back, Dick and Dom in da Bungalow
Last edited: 9 months ago
dampslick
posted 9 months ago
Yeah, gunged/messy lycra (and other clothes to be fair) has always been a kink for me. My love of wam (wet and messy) developed alongside my love of lycra/latex. Combining the two fetishes is the height of fun for me - whether its a swim in cycle gear, gunging in an amoresy suit, or a muddy wrestle in zentai. That's not to say I don't like dry lycra (and latex) - and I also love getting wet/messy in other clothes (especially sportswear/trackies, tight denim layers, leather, suits and CD) . But give me a paddling pool of lube and dress me in a superman costume and I'm in heaven!