Gym festival

How I got into Spandex
codswallop75
posted 1 month ago
First time for me writing anything like this so please bare with me ,how to start so as a lad growing up I always had a thing for tights looking at family friends aunties etc which is were nylon kink came from but spandex lycra came as I was leaving primary school to go to high school (late 80’s) so tv was awash with aerobics videos and tv shows which I loved but didn’t really get chance to watch alone as one tv in the house .this leads me onto high school gym festival all the girls had to wear navy blue shiny leotards and silver leggings this was it for me I was transfixed seeing girls in my year with skin tight lycra showing every curve and shape of there usually hidden bodies wow , imagine trying to hide a raging hard young cock while this is going on and then when big display was being practiced with all the older girls with there curves from this time on I was a changed boy
Swimmer2004
posted 1 month ago
thats sexy.

codswallop75codswallop75 liked this.

codswallop75
posted 1 month ago
posted by: Swimmer2004
thats sexy.
Thank you not sure anyone would get it

Swimmer2004Swimmer2004 liked this.

montylycra
posted 1 month ago
Same for me. It was the black cycle shorts with neon side stripes that did it for me, then when Linford Christie came along with his lunchbox that was a game changer.
codswallop75
posted 1 month ago
posted by: montylycra
Same for me. It was the black cycle shorts with neon side stripes that did it for me, then when Linford Christie came along with his lunchbox that was a game changer.
I still love the look of silver and blue now my favourite outfit need put some more pics up of it