Halloween Costumes Got Me Started Early

How I got into Spandex
SingletBulgeBoy
posted 3 weeks ago
I really noticed that I liked spandex when I was little. I used to love wearing them with nothing on underneath because the material was so soft and smooth. As time went on, I would find myself in a hero suit starting to play with myself daily, I would even sleep in the costumes without any clothes underneath, fully immersed in the spandex. By the time I was 8, I noticed that playing with myself led to small amounts of salty clear liquid that would sometimes ooze out and I liked how it tasted. One day when I was 10, I was playing commando in a Spiderman suit and stroking myself through the shiny nylon/spandex fabric. I realized that going faster and faster made it feel amazing, so I kept speeding up. All of a sudden it happened: my first orgasm. It was so powerful that it shot through the spandex and made a puddle just above my cock (I was lying down) through the outside of the spandex. It was an incredible feeling, I was panting loudly from the intensity. I wasn't sure what to do with the load so I licked up and swallowed the puddle and did my best to dry off the huge stain that it left in the suit. This quickly became a daily practice and I would play with all sorts of spandex a kid could get their hands on, but the cheapest thing I could afford with my allowance were the spandex book socks to protect textbooks. They were just the right size for a cum rag and easy to hide, not to mention the soft spandex felt amazing. Since then, I've been collecting all kinds of spandex gear like speedos, wrestling singlets, some football gear, nylon/spandex compression shirts and shorts, rash guards, and men's leggings/tights and getting turned on by hot guys wearing them.
SpandexnCA
posted 2 weeks ago
Great history! Glad your love of spandex has only increased since then!

SingletBulgeBoySingletBulgeBoy liked this.

SingletBulgeBoy
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: SpandexnCA
It totally has, I don't even buy cotton underwear anymore. Just lycra/spandex now.

SpandexnCASpandexnCA liked this.

SpandexnCA
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: SingletBulgeBoy
posted by: SpandexnCA
It totally has, I don't even buy cotton underwear anymore. Just lycra/spandex now.
Same here! there is something great about having spandex/lycra on your bulge all day!

SingletBulgeBoySingletBulgeBoy liked this.