Harrassment

Encounters
Lycra SA
posted 8 months ago
I wear spandex shorts to gym and as casual wear. I make sure the shirt I’m wearing is just short enough so that my bulge is showing.  It’s a great compliment to have people look directly at your bulge. Also I do not wear and underwear with it!!! The feeling of freedom is unreal. Try it !

Swimmer2004Swimmer2004,Deleted userDeleted user,SlickskinSlickskin,Philphy1Philphy1 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 8 months ago
Deleted
dildo-spandex
posted 8 months ago
posted by: Cyclingskintight
As a cyclist I wear it a lot, to the point that I am not longer conscious of what people think.
I started bicycling at first because it’s the greatest excuse to wear spandex (it still is), but in the end, you don’t need any excuse to wear spandex in public…
dildo-spandex
posted 8 months ago
Oh, I forgot… Once I was walking with those shorts below, fully showing the bulge, as usual, on a busy downtown street, and alas, no one cared, except that asian woman who had such a long, hard look at my crotch that she went right into a lamp post… * * * That made me think of my spandex coming-out… It was a few months after I got my first pair of long tights, and it did not happen that my parents saw me in spandex (not that I hided it). It was during some winter olympic games, and we were watching the speed skating, and my parents laughed at the spandex suits… After a while, I went to my room and put on my tights, then came back, to the big surprise of my parents… — What’s that? my mother asked… — Jogging pants. And they never said anything about my spandex…
Log-in to view
Last edited: 8 months ago
Deleted user
posted 8 months ago
Deleted

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

dildo-spandex
posted 8 months ago
posted by: Lycra
It’s a great compliment to have people look directly at your bulge.
I like black people because they almost always have a good look at my spandex bulge...
Last edited: 8 months ago
dildo-spandex
posted 8 months ago
posted by: Northernlycra
What I mean is homophobic harrassment, abuse from teenagers, people following.
On one of my long walks (in spandex, DOH!, exactly like below) I came back home by train. Three teens started laughing at me as I walked into the car. I sat right accross them and stared at them. They shut up real fast...