Hey Guy new and want help

Swaps
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Hey Guys, I'm Gary from Ireland im bi but only accepted it recently I look forward to getting to know some you and maybe having a few meet ups so eh HI, I'm also also looking for a favour i still live at home and i'm not out so its tricky getting gear, I am really really into a man in skintight short short tight the better anyway I would love to own a pair if anyone had an old pair they wern't using any chance of sending them to me never even got to feel what a tight pair skimpy shorts feels like yet :(......Oh ill put up video during week and couple photos, look forward to hearing from you's and learning more about you and events ya's hold cheers........................... i forgot to mention ill pay for them :)
Last edited: 10 years ago
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
awh just noticed any chance and admin can change the x to a z in my name thanks
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Hi Gaz Mc, Welcome to Spandex Party! Drop me a PM here. I'm clearing out old gear next week and can send you on a few pieces.
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Hey Man really do you still have them was on top me head last two weeks didnt get much time to come online, if ya have them really appreciate it and what ya want for them?