Hirogato

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 4 months ago
https://hirogato.com/ Anyone ever buy their products ? They do cater to men in some ways, as they have a penis option for the crotch with a sleeve for your rod ! Just wondering if anyone has had any thing to say ?
lycster
posted 4 months ago
great high quality products, originating from the female spectrum but also doing mens cuts can't really post pictures here
Last edited: 4 months ago

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

erav2000
posted 4 months ago
I was wondering the same thing... social media is blowing up with all the Leohex/Amoresy gear but I haven't really seen Hirogato outside of their female models.

SlickskinSlickskin liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 months ago
posted by: erav2000
I was wondering the same thing... social media is blowing up with all the Leohex/Amoresy gear but I haven't really seen Hirogato outside of their female models.
Right...curious if anyone has any experience with them... They have cock pouch and shaft options.

SlickskinSlickskin liked this.

spandxdrm
posted 4 months ago
OMG, this looks so great, just like https://www.fets-fash.com/ It seems Christmas comes in January next year.

spandexhottiespandexhottie liked this.

Slickskin
posted 4 months ago
I've been curious about the quality of the Hirogato gear myself. I can't say I'm fond of their logo emblazoned on the chest, but I also wish the Amoresy logo was much more subtle. The Hirogato suite appear to be made out of a similar glossy nylon/spandex fabric. The Taobao suits look AMAZING, but are as of now, only readily available for purchase in China. I understand you can use a very convoluted third-party ordering system to buy from them, but that's far more bother than I'm prepared to go through.

spandexhottiespandexhottie liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 months ago
posted by: spandxdrm
OMG, this looks so great, just like https://www.fets-fash.com/ It seems Christmas comes in January next year.
thanks for the new shopping link
sblo48
posted 4 months ago
posted by: shop42
Right...curious if anyone has any experience with them... They have cock pouch and shaft options.
I have two Hirogato suits currently. A Satin Spandex and a Snakeskin. See my profile. The fabrics feel amazing and are thicker than the Amoresys. Made to measure, good quality and pretty quick production. I definitely need more. The Amoresy suits have a stronger compression but especially the Hirogato Snakeskin fabric feels to damn comfortable. Clearly a recommendation but at a nearly doubled price than Amoresy.
spandexhottie
posted 4 months ago
posted by: sblo48
I have two Hirogato suits currently. A Satin Spandex and a Snakeskin. See my profile. The fabrics feel amazing and are thicker than the Amoresys. Made to measure, good quality and pretty quick production. I definitely need more. The Amoresy suits have a stronger compression but especially the Hirogato Snakeskin fabric feels to damn comfortable. Clearly a recommendation but at a nearly doubled price than Amoresy.
-Which one of their fabrics would be like the old school spandex like the 80% lycra/ 20%spandex feel? I would love to try their suits some time.
Bubblebum
posted 4 months ago
posted by: lycster
great high quality products, originating from the female spectrum but also doing mens cuts can't really post pictures here
Yeah if anyone has the male version of any of their suits, if they could PLEASE post some pics that would be great! I’ve looked around online and can’t find any images of guys wearing the men’s version

drcavdrcav liked this.

sblo48
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
posted by: lycster
Yeah if anyone has the male version of any of their suits, if they could PLEASE post some pics that would be great! I’ve looked around online and can’t find any images of guys wearing the men’s version
Have a look to my page. I just have uploaded some more pictures of the two suits I have.
sblo48
posted 4 months ago
posted by: spandexhottie
posted by: sblo48
-Which one of their fabrics would be like the old school spandex like the 80% lycra/ 20%spandex feel? I would love to try their suits some time.
Satin Spandex is 80/20, the Snakeskin 70/30. I don't have suits in other fabrics from them but they have fabric infos on their page for every suit. I would say Satin Spandex is near to old school lycra but maybe still a bit smoother.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.