Hot summers day in C&A

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
When i was a young lad, about 17 or 18 i was shopping during my lunch break at C&A in Bath UK. It was a wonderful summers day. I stumbled accross their seasonal "Tennis" display, they had a pair of bright white almost knee length bike type shorts that gave me the instant horn. After 5 minutes wandering around the fixture i plucked up the courage to select a pair and take them to the changing room. I nervously accepted the plastic tag from the young girl and proceeded to a booth. I removed all my clothes and slid on the shorts that felt really cool against my skin. I got an instant boner and spent a good few minutes looking at my packet in the full length mirror. I was so aroused by this time that i could not resist but to have a quick stroke with the intention of stopping before anything happened. well, as you can imagine a quick stroke turned in to a full blown wank and with the shorts pulled down a little and my balls rested nicely on the elasticated waist band. In superquick time my fully erect penis ejaculated the biggest amount of hot cum that i had ever seen. I had managed to catch the load in my left hand which left me with the problem of what to do with it. After wiping my hands and cock with my own underwear i got dressed and popped the cum soaked pants in my pocket and left the changing room. I put the shorts back on the rack and walked out the shop. Two minutes later i popped my pants in to the dustbin and went back to work with a very satisfied feeling and went commando for the rest of day.

Deleted userDeleted user,santacruzsantacruz,spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin,scooterfxscooterfx liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Hot story! Did this once in a sports shop changing room, those full length mirrors are awesome for checking yourself out in the tight lycra. You should have left the shorts on the rail outside the changing rooms.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Loved reading your encounter. C&A's used to do some hot gear. Shame only in mainland Europe now. I wonder who bought the shorts in the end? :-)
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
great story, i remember C&A having shared dressing rooms when I was young! that could have been embarrasing! did you not go back and buy them?
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Sadly not, was on YTS at the time, earning £34 a week and driving a Vauxhall Chevette. Happier times.