Housesitting and guys are into spandex/jock gear

Swaps
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
So I am house sitting for some friends. They are hot and well off. When I was looking for some lube I stumbled across a drawer full of swimwear, another full of runnin shorts, an underwear in a third. Should I take any? If yes, what? I want to JO in a bikini and leave it here. What do you think?
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: ATLSpeedo
So I am house sitting for some friends. They are hot and well off. When I was looking for some lube I stumbled across a drawer full of swimwear, another full of runnin shorts, an underwear in a third. Should I take any? If yes, what? I want to JO in a bikini and leave it here. What do you think?
Hey Bud wow lucky you. First of all do not take any items from the home. That is just plain wrong. Very tempting, I know. I think you should let your friends know about your fetish. Who knows maybe they'll put on a show for you. Good luck later, Bobby
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
You shouldn't steal any (if they love their swimwear like most of us do they'll notice something's missing-I know I would) and if you come in some they'll know why they're all crusty.What you could do is wank into something and put a little dab of cum on every speedo,undie or shorts so that every time you see them you'll know your spunk is inside their undies.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
So I didn't actually steal anything from my housesitting. I looked at everything, tried on most things, and found a pair of square cuts that had a number of cum loads in it. I wore them when I was online here and my cock drooled in them, so I finished off and blew a load into the light blue shorts. I dried my load out and then folded them and put everything back the way it was. I wonder if they will notice!

faszemberfaszember liked this.

Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
posted by: ATLSpeedo
So I didn't actually steal anything from my housesitting. I looked at everything, tried on most things, and found a pair of square cuts that had a number of cum loads in it. I wore them when I was online here and my cock drooled in them, so I finished off and blew a load into the light blue shorts. I dried my load out and then folded them and put everything back the way it was. I wonder if they will notice!
That sounds so hot! This would be a fantasy of mine. Trying on other guys gear; wearing them around..