How important is verification to you?

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 10 months ago
Hey yall, some may remember the "Verification Process" before the relaunch. You could verify your profile that it is 100% you and legit. In terms of prioritisation for me: - How important is this for you to verify yourself? - How important is this for you to interact with verified users? Cheers!
spxbrln
posted 10 months ago
Both verifying myself and dealing with people you have matters to me. The internet is full of pics of guys in spandex; twitter and instagram are also loaded with accounts that repost pics of other people in gear... What makes SP stands out is that we have the chance to deal with legit users, so the verification option definitely helps.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

thongpouch
posted 10 months ago
I am not sure verification is worth it. I tend to look at stats, when they joined, how often a person logs on to see if a person is genuinely in to my fetish, so more stats would be nice. Also the constituency and quality of their pics. One conversation I would like to start is about subscription. I am sure that the site costs more to operate than any of us imagine but I think the pricing is wrong. I really would like to contribute but the current pricing model is too expensive for me and I don't feel it represents value for money. I would like to see an annual membership of €60, 90 days @ €21 and 30 days @ €12. What do people feel is a fair charge to support SpandexParty?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 10 months ago
posted by: thongpouch
I really would like to contribute but the current pricing model is too expensive for me
let's keep the topic in this thread about the verification ok? We can have a chat about pricing separately if you'd like.
posted by: spxbrln
What makes SP stands out is that we have the chance to deal with legit users, so the verification option definitely helps.
posted by: thongpouch
I tend to look at stats, when they joined, how often a person logs on to see if a person is genuinely in to my fetish, so more stats would be nice.
Thanks guys, both good inputs!
NottsLycra
posted 10 months ago
Maybe a small one time fee for verification? Enough to cover the time it would take you to confirm the identity - but then everyone else would know the person is real? I know I have some issues here where people only have pictures from 5+ years ago so its hard to know what they would look like now
spandexpartyadmin
posted 10 months ago
I think verification shouldn't be free, as it could strengthen the community and make its users more legit. I'm asking to see where in the timeline I should bring it back, priority-wise. And to get new ideas for possible alternative solutions.
jtalbot812
posted 10 months ago
I think if you show Face pics and there are more than 5 face pics of you an you can verify that by looking at a persons Facebook or Instagram and msg them on their Facebook or Instagram, Then that should work as verification.... Anyone who wants to Verify that I am using my pics on this site that are of ME can simply Message me on Instagram or Facebook.... My Facebook is Jim talbott My Instagram is Jtalbot317 My Facebook is more Leather and all other gear oriented than just spandex. As for Verifications I think showing a facebook page or Instagram page to prove someone is who they say so they aren't using Someone Else's pics esp without permission...
skintightblue
posted 10 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
I think if you show Face pics and there are more than 5 face pics of you an you can verify that by looking at a persons Facebook or Instagram and msg them on their Facebook or Instagram, Then that should work as verification.... Anyone who wants to Verify that I am using my pics on this site that are of ME can simply Message me on Instagram or Facebook.... My Facebook is Jim talbott My Instagram is Jtalbot317 My Facebook is more Leather and all other gear oriented than just spandex. As for Verifications I think showing a facebook page or Instagram page to prove someone is who they say so they aren't using Someone Else's pics esp without permission...
So if people choose not to use other social media are they just going to be excluded from having their accounts verified?
grungy
posted 10 months ago
how to do? to get checked