How tight?

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I had a thing for tight gear at young age. Wearing an old school overall with ripped pockets and a tear here and there from working in it. Hot! After a few years it has got tight as i grew taller. The feel of the crotch seam digging deep and rubbing in my ass was hot. I got even hornier by ripping the pockets and holes in it even further. And i did cum in my tight ripped overall. That does apply to spandex as well. I like to have my running tights ( or jeans )so tight, that it rubs against and tease my hole. Even separating my balls so they will show very detailed. I pull up my jeans or spandex so it'll fit like a real second skin. When i walk i feel the seam teasing my crotch, when i sit down it gets realy deep in between my balls. What do you think of how tight and horny spandex or pants in general should be for you?
Last edited: 13 years ago
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
For me, being husky wearing street clothes really tight in not comfortable. But i do wear my underwear very snug. So snug it blows out the eleastic within months. I spend a fortune on sexy underwear in a year. Havning gotten a bit chunky over the last years, my speedos are snug. I have a reserve of a couple to alternate so i don't wear them out too fast.