I can't Recommend SKINFIT SHOP Their prices keep going up

Shops and Sites
jtalbot812
posted 4 months ago
I have the long singlet one is the duo fit and the other is just the long singlet. I paid for the singlet back when I bought them both in 2021 Under 75 dollars for them. NOW they are 100 Plus tax plus shipping I bought the short sleeve bodysuits the prices have Gone way up in less than 5 years.... Thats fucking crazy!!!! For what I paid for my Amoresy skinsuit with long sleeves and short bottom half that is recently posted I paid 60 for the suit and 16 for the shipping with the spandex party 10% off code.... 60 bucks vs 100 for a full suit..... I can go on Ali Express and buy the Long singlets Solid color for less than 20 or on Wish for about 8 dollars and still spend less than 25 dollars. or DH GATE they keep upping their prices...... its crazy.... Plus shipping is usually about 40 or so USD with them....
Cycling
posted 4 months ago
Yes skinfit is pricey but they do some time do a half price sale which is worth keeping an eye out for on their Instagram. After shipping and import tax it does workout expensive but they are very different to the like of aliexpress and wish. Firstly they are independent business who make their own products and need to pay for material, sewing machines, electrics as well as paying themselves for their time. As for aliexpess wish or any other similar sites their stuff is made in huge factory who pay low wages or use forced labour or slavery which was recently highlighted in a channel four documentary in the UK.
jtalbot812
posted 4 months ago
Didn't know about the forced labor with aliexpress and similar sites.. so i won't be using them.... as for Skinfit YOu can still get good quality spandex items for less elsewhere. Im well aware they would have to buy a sewing machine.... are you aware they are offering or have offered God muscled type body guys FREE skinfit items? Do you know how much it cost to mass produce a wrestling singlet? less than 5 us dollars.... You can order them from Matman wrestling company for 11.00 usd each... turn around and retail them if you buy in bulk.... but the retail can go as high as 50 or 60 dollars for a matman brand singlet? They are their own separate company.... so Figure if it can cost less than 5 usd to make one wrestling singlet. in the usa..... They are making them in MEXICO where Labor and supplies are dirt ass cheap.... As for Skinfit It's still a NO for me...... Have a nice day
terp79
posted 3 months ago
I WILL recommend skinfit. I’m in the softlines consumer products industry…what I do for a living so their prices aren’t too far off what small businesses need to be charging to run their operation and make a slight profit in this day in age. This is not a mass manufacturing company…they don’t have much stock inventory. They don’t sell wholesale for other stores to carry either because of how they make their goods. Everything is custom made to order basically by hand, not huge machines like matman uses for mass production. I’m sorry you have such an issue with the price and I get it but I have yet to find another company besides n2n who still are using materials that are close to classic 80s spandex. If you’re into basic cuts: thongs, briefs, shorts, tights and singlets…then yes, you can find cheaper but if you’re looking for more interesting garment offerings, styles and cuts like socks, bodysuits, shirts, etc. I highly recommend skinfit.

CyclingCycling liked this.