I wanna fill your lycra suit!

Swaps
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
I have this fantasy: I like to think of myself as a sperm factory. You send me one of your lycra suits (cycling suit, skinsuit, bodysuit etc), tell me how many cumshots I have to do and in how many days and then I send it back to you. I have a size M and from Italy. I can also do the work on cam (no face)
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
If you are in Europe could be easier but i'm ready to fill suits from all over the world!

speedoboy281speedoboy281 liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 1 year ago
i can usually spill 4 of 5 loads in a suit in a matter of 3 hours.....
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
fuuuck it's a lot! you are a cum factory

jtalbot812jtalbot812 liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 1 year ago
posted by: LycraBull
fuuuck it's a lot! you are a cum factory
I just have a extremely high sex drive my X and i wrestled in singlets, we cummed 8 loads each in the course of 3 hours Our singlets were drenched in cum we had multiple orgasms each one more intense than before esp after the second load our suits were so slippery and clingy we cummed through our suits got cum everywhere. the entire hotel room was a total mess . bed sheets were soaked the cum ran right through our suits on to the bed. cum rand own our legs. 8 loads is quite a bit of cum.
GearJock
posted 1 year ago
I have this fantasy: I like to think of myself as a sperm factory. You send me one of your lycra suits (cycling suit, skinsuit, bodysuit etc), tell me how many cumshots I have to do and in how many days and then I send it back to you. I have a size M and from Italy. I can also do the work on cam (no face)
Sounds hot.. šŸ”„šŸ’ŖšŸ‘šŸ˜ˆāœØšŸ’¦
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
posted by: GearJock
Sounds hot.. šŸ”„šŸ’ŖšŸ‘šŸ˜ˆāœØšŸ’¦
Thanks if you wanna try i'm here!
Jbm2192
posted 1 year ago
Im down message me Iā€™d love to send a few