Idea: Cam Chat open for non-registered users?

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
Sometimes our Cam Chat is completely on fire 🔥 and I love it! Then you have some down times where not much interaction is going on. What would you say if we opened up the Cam Chat to non-registered users as well? They would: - choose a name upon entering - would not have a profile link - can send messages in the rooms - can send pictures in the rooms - can not watch other cams¹ - can not start their cam¹ ¹) To bypass possible abuse I wouldn't want to allow anybody watch the community members right away or stream their cams. By sharing messages, and foremost pictures, in the rooms it might get more activity. Would be great if convinced lycra enthusiasts would then sign up to Spandex Part and be part of our community. What do you think?
Last edited: 11 months ago

jman_519jman_519 liked this.

jman_519
posted 11 months ago
Sounds like a great idea!
TightStuff
posted 11 months ago
Have to weigh the prospect of: Would it get more curious people to join our group Or would it be an intrusion to allow people or lurkers who do not have true interest or passion for this.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
posted by: TightStuff
Have to weigh the prospect of: Would it get more curious people to join our group Or would it be an intrusion to allow people or lurkers who do not have true interest or passion for this.
I had the same concerns/questions. The most interaction in our Cam Chat is happening via cams, not via sharing pictures. That's why I think disabling guests from viewing cams, should help with that question.
Couplethong
posted 11 months ago
hi
jtalbot812
posted 11 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
Sometimes our Cam Chat is completely on fire 🔥 and I love it! Then you have some down times where not much interaction is going on. What would you say if we opened up the Cam Chat to non-registered users as well? They would: - choose a name upon entering - would not have a profile link - can send messages in the rooms - can send pictures in the rooms - can not watch other cams¹ - can not start their cam¹ ¹) To bypass possible abuse I wouldn't want to allow anybody watch the community members right away or stream their cams. By sharing messages, and foremost pictures, in the rooms it might get more activity. Would be great if convinced lycra enthusiasts would then sign up to Spandex Part and be part of our community. What do you think?
Great idea.
John1961
posted 11 months ago
Take this
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
I just enabled the cam chat for guests. Guests are able to chose their own name, and are also able to use the cam feature (opposed to what I mentioned a few posts earlier). Let me know if you see abusive behaviours, bots or other issues so we can tweak. Cheers!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
on top of this, I added a page before entering the cam chat: https://spandexparty.com/cam-chat members, with a Premium Membership, will get a sweet addition of seeing who is in the cam chat beforehand. Hope yall like it. 👉 https://spandexparty.com/cam-chat

cplethngcplethng liked this.

MrSpantex
posted 11 months ago
but, how can guests reach to the cam chat? is there coming a link on the login-site to go directly to the cam chat?

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
posted by: MrSpantex
but, how can guests reach to the cam chat? is there coming a link on the login-site to go directly to the cam chat?
Good question. Currently it's only visible in the footer, google or direct URL at https://spandexparty.com/cam-chat. I'll better make it visible on the main login page. 👍

MrSpantexMrSpantex liked this.

MrSpantex
posted 11 months ago
good job 👍👍👍
lycrarun1
posted 10 months ago
Since it's be enabled for guests, I can no longer use the chat. it opens, but then you cant see any users, cant type or do anything. :( Using Chrome Just tried it on edge and seems to work there.
Last edited: 10 months ago