Info in "following" category

Suggestions and site feedback
cplethng
posted 9 months ago
Hi Simon, The old site (yes I know, I apologize) permitted us to see which of the people we follow were online when we were, and how long it had been since they had last been online. This info was really useful. The current display appears to be in order of addition, but that is not as relevant IMHO. Is there any way to bring it back?
Bubblebum
posted 9 months ago
Also there are sites like www.men’s thong forum that offer up a lot of user stats that are interesting. How many pics posted, how many chat comments, time spent online, easy place to see when the person logged on last, what topic forums they frequent most, what forum or pic areas they’re currently in etc. Always interesting to see what others are up to. If those could be added it would be great!
jman_519
posted 9 months ago
I second this idea 👍😀

cplethngcplethng liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 9 months ago
Hey there, thanks for the suggestions! I like the idea of "who's online of your followees". on the other hand, we display already a "last active x hours ago" on the profile page. or do you mean something else here?
cplethng
posted 9 months ago
If the followees were listed in order of when they last logged on, it would show you the online ones first (in order of logging on, last to first) and then all of those who are no longer online, in order of when they last logged on. That shows me which of my followees are active on here at all, meaning that even if someone is not online right now, if I can easily see, from their placement in my followees' list, that they were online recently (without having to go through every person's individual profile to find out when they were on) then I might choose to interact with someone who is not online right at this very minute, but was, five minutes before I came online.