Is Melbourne the spandex capital of Australia?

Blog
SpandexSucker
posted 4 months ago
Can someone please explain how almost every SP member in Australia seems to be based in MEL? Is it the weather? Where are all the sexy Queenslanders and Sydneysiders at?

Lycra SALycra SA,lk001lk001 liked this.

Lycra SA
posted 4 months ago
posted by: SpandexSucker
Can someone please explain how almost every SP member in Australia seems to be based in MEL? Is it the weather? Where are all the sexy Queenslanders and Sydneysiders at?
Never realised this? I am in Melbourne often and did not encounter them on the street or in the parks?

SpandexSucker
posted 4 months ago
Every time I look at who's online, the majority seem to be based in MEL... for example, just now, with 6 aussies online, 3 from MEL, 1 from SYD, and 2 from QLD...
j2thahill
posted 4 months ago
There’s definitely a few of us! Would be fun to do a meetup with fellow melbourne spandex enthusiasts

ItalicsItalics,Cju20Cju20,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

SuperAT
posted 4 months ago
I am from Sydney and I am coming to Melbourne in August. I am looking forward to rub and get rubbed in spandex with you all!

kmitalian
posted 4 months ago
easy, The fact that Melbourne does have a rich Kink/Fetish community thanks to The Laird is one good reason, second its one of the cities that are "cycling" friendly like Brisbane and. the weather being nice and cold gives even more reason to wear Lycra, and yes this is coming from a sexy Sydney lycra guy.

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

j2thahill
posted 4 months ago
posted by: kmitalian
easy, The fact that Melbourne does have a rich Kink/Fetish community thanks to The Laird is one good reason, second its one of the cities that are "cycling" friendly like Brisbane and. the weather being nice and cold gives even more reason to wear Lycra, and yes this is coming from a sexy Sydney lycra guy.
It’s funny, I actually lived right next to the laird and I never went there.
bshorts
posted 4 months ago
What happens with lycra at The Laird? Whatever it is, we need one of those in Brisbane!
Commo
posted 4 months ago
We've just got goo taste down here ;)

j2thahillj2thahill liked this.

flrty
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Commo
Agreed. :)

lk001lk001 liked this.

bshorts
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Commo
I'm sure that goo tastes good too!

Swimmer2004Swimmer2004 liked this.

Lycra SA
posted 3 months ago
Laird used to host fuck evening of particular fetishes. I heard this does not happen anymore as it’s a no sex on site place. Is this true?

SuperAT
posted 3 months ago
I am coming to Melbourne and want to gst rubbed in Spandex, any takers?

lk001
posted 3 months ago
Seems to be a good underwear and spandex representation here in Melbourne 😁 I think helped by some good events, like the laird or parties

lycralvrozzie
posted 3 months ago
We so need a spandex and lycra party here in melbourne!! Who's hosting??

Lycra SALycra SA,markspandermarkspander liked this.

dan_lycra
posted 2 months ago
Yeah agree, Melbourne is fun for lycra guys. The Laird (pub in inner north of Melb for the non locals), has some good underwear nights on the first Monday of the month. And they have a couple of dark areas for sex ... Not that I'd know 😃

SuperAT
posted 2 months ago
posted by: lycralvrozzie
I want to join! Is there Telegram group?

lycralvrozzie
posted 2 months ago
posted by: SuperAT
posted by: lycralvrozzie
I want to join! Is there Telegram group?
Good idea..... I have just started one... Telegram group - melb_gay_bi_spandex_lycra_bulge

_Fanta_Fanta,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

spandexfreak
posted 2 months ago
Planning on visiting in January. Maybe I can host a get together in my hotel room 😜