It would be fun to see who has had fun with a pic

Suggestions and site feedback
jman_519
posted 11 months ago
You can already see who has liked a picture. It would be great fun to also show who (if any) has "had fun" with the pic :-)
Bubblebum
posted 11 months ago
Yeah agree! And it would be great to have a page with usage stats by type of interaction (e.g. how many likes has this person given, how many cums, how long spent online, how many forum posts etc etc…always seems to drive some user engagement!)
jman_519
posted 11 months ago
Yes, usage stats are always fun! With top lists of who has the most cums/posts/likes. Gamification is a great way to drive more user engagement. I know I'm a sucker for it 😄

BubblebumBubblebum,mysingletmysinglet liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
posted by: jman_519
You can already see who has liked a picture. It would be great fun to also show who (if any) has "had fun" with the pic :-)
That's a great idea. On another note, we need a "Cum Gallery" where all the pics and videos that you liked pop up so you just have to swipe left and right. For convenience 😉
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Yeah agree! And it would be great to have a page with usage stats by type of interaction (e.g. how many likes has this person given, how many cums, how long spent online, how many forum posts etc etc…always seems to drive some user engagement!)
I started playing around with stats in the last Monthly Newsletter June! (Make sure you have the "Receive Spandex Party emails" setting checked when you go to Your Profile > Edit Profile. This is the only Email that I'm sending out when this option is checked—and it's only once a month.