latex

Swaps
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
hey guys does anyone out there have any latex or rubber suits that they want to sell or give away, i'm realisticallylooking for something cheap but if you have somehting i may pay more if i like it :) thanks
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Why not check the online store here:http://www.justinlatex.co.uk/
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
i will do thanks :)
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Hey mate I have! I've got a full rubber suit with rear bum zip cod peice and nipple zips. It's fitted to me but I'm about 5'9:5'10. Waist 31. Normally fit s/m tshirts. I've also got a rubber surf suit. If your interested ill get some pics for ya
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
justinlatex has pics stolen from other rubber shops... I would avoid such places at all times, just gives you an idea that they are not particularly proud of what they do to show it on the pics so they take them elsewhere
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: Lewbi
Hey mate I have! I've got a full rubber suit with rear bum zip cod peice and nipple zips. It's fitted to me but I'm about 5'9:5'10. Waist 31. Normally fit s/m tshirts. I've also got a rubber surf suit. If your interested ill get some pics for ya
We'd all like to see you modelling those garments....
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
is it safe to wear gears used by others?
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
hi lewbi sorry i've taken so long to get back to you but yeah if you could send me some pics that'd be great, thanks