Les Dessous d'Apollon, Paris Le Marais

Shops and Sites
alexduris
posted 1 month ago
Hey, I went to Paris recently and stopped in an underwear store called Les Dessous d'Apollon in Le Marais area. It was amazing, there is nothing like it in London. 2 floors and amazing selection & you can try underwear on with a disposable thong underneath. It was great to try stuff on even from the point of view of seeing what sizing is like in different brands. I bought some hom briefs and just uploaded some pics in them.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

speedo_lovr
posted 1 month ago
posted by: alexduris
Hey, I went to Paris recently and stopped in an underwear store called Les Dessous d'Apollon in Le Marais area. It was amazing, there is nothing like it in London. 2 floors and amazing selection & you can try underwear on with a disposable thong underneath. It was great to try stuff on even from the point of view of seeing what sizing is like in different brands. I bought some hom briefs and just uploaded some pics in them.
Yes, it's pretty amazing. It's been mentioned a few times in the forums. Anyone visiting Paris should go.

alexdurisalexduris liked this.

spandexfreak
posted 1 month ago
posted by: speedo_lovr
posted by: alexduris
Yes, it's pretty amazing. It's been mentioned a few times in the forums. Anyone visiting Paris should go.
Definitely heading there in May when I’m there!

Bubblebum
posted 1 month ago
I’ve been a couple times on trips over - can tell you the place is outstanding. The staff is super helpful and very nice. The website doesn’t seem to work well…at least on ipad but they seem to have a bit of everything. Well worth a trip to the Marais to have a look-see!

Dualplayer2
posted 4 weeks ago
I've bought gear from Les Dessous d'Apollon for years (making me sound old;), and it's always like a boy in the candy store experience. Ordering is always easy and smooth. With their good advise for sizes, I have never had to return anything. Only small thing is that Les Dessous d'Apollon converts dollars to euro on a 1 to 1 basis for prices of US made gear, but then it is still cheaper than paying VAT and import duties on an individual basis for US gear. And being a Dutchman, I like things cheap ;)!