Linked profile in Cam Chat Room

Suggestions and site feedback
ATLSpeedo
posted 11 months ago
Hi there! I use the cam chat feature on the site, and after the feature had just come back into operation the profile that was linked to the menu in the room was the robust SP full profile. I LOVED IT! Dudesnude has it and its great. The link to the modified profile that is operating now is small and don't tell much. Please go back to the link to the full profile. Thank you for reading this! LOVE the site and the men and the gear.

Deleted userDeleted user,L1craGuyL1craGuy,spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin,8eight88eight8 liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
I'm totally with you. The chat software does some funky stuff where it logs you out. I'll try again some workaround to get it working without logging out and report back here.

8eight88eight8,celonarvaezcelonarvaez liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 11 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
I'm totally with you. The chat software does some funky stuff where it logs you out. I'll try again some workaround to get it working without logging out and report back here.
every time I try it. It Logs me out and I have to RE Log in and tried it again and bam it logged me out again.. something isn't working
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
It is working again! The profile link won't log you out anymore. Thank you all for your patience!

BlackAlphaBlackAlpha liked this.

ATLSpeedo
posted 11 months ago
Thank You, Sir. That was so very quickly addressed!
Ubiquitous
posted 11 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
It is working again! The profile link won't log you out anymore. Thank you all for your patience!
Thank you!