Locktober

Blog
BSpan77
posted 1 year ago
Anyone participating in Locktober? I am new to this but giving it a try. I hope to post a pic daily of being locked under spandex. Anybody else planning the same? Advice for a newbie to it? Maybe the mods can create a separate category for locked/caged photos?
flrty
posted 1 year ago
That's a big thing you're going to be trying to keep caged next month BSpan77. Good luck!

Deleted userDeleted user,BSpan77BSpan77,SandytravestiSandytravesti liked this.

Inuki
posted 1 year ago
I might do it too 😈 have only done it once a few years ago 

ScotGuy1ScotGuy1,Deleted userDeleted user,BSpan77BSpan77,lycratoolslycratools,lpz_gaylpz_gay liked this.

canadianspeedo
posted 1 year ago
I’m doing it this year :) 

Deleted userDeleted user,InukiInuki,BSpan77BSpan77 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
Deleted
BSpan77
posted 1 year ago
Inuki 2 days ago I might do it too 😈 have only done it once a few years ago  Any advice?
stspdo
posted 1 year ago
I’d recommend the Hera cage by house of denial. 3d printed,  lightweight. https://www.houseofdenial.com/collections/olympus-collection. I have the hexlock version which I really like.  They also sell ‘seconds’ which have slight imperfections (I couldn’t tell the difference) https://olympuschastity.com/hera-seconds-promo/

lycratoolslycratools,canadianspeedocanadianspeedo,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

stspdo
posted 1 year ago
Good luck with the locking guys 😉
BSpan77
posted 1 year ago
Locked and loaded here.
bunnyboy475
posted 1 year ago
Been in a cock cage all day…. 
Log-in to view
canadianspeedo
posted 1 year ago
I’m locked too! 
Log-in to view
BSpan77
posted 1 year ago
Day 2, still locked. 
stspdo
posted 1 year ago
Locked + speedos = best combo
Log-in to view
Dudez
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: BSpan77
Anyone participating in Locktober? I am new to this but giving it a try. I hope to post a pic daily of being locked under spandex. Anybody else planning the same? Advice for a newbie to it? Maybe the mods can create a separate category for locked/caged photos?
Probably time to fire this thread back up
Log-in to view
tchspd0
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Dudez
posted by: BSpan77
Anyone participating in Locktober? I am new to this but giving it a try. I hope to post a pic daily of being locked under spandex. Anybody else planning the same? Advice for a newbie to it? Maybe the mods can create a separate category for locked/caged photos?
Probably time to fire this thread back up
Dayum that cage print is hawt 🥵🔥 I can't wait to give Locktober a try! Knowing there's other hot guys on here doing the same will definitely be the motivation I need x

flrtyflrty liked this.

canadianspeedo
posted 3 weeks ago
I’ll be participating in locktober again this year! 

tchspd0tchspd0,BSpan77BSpan77 liked this.

Tnglvr
posted 3 weeks ago
I started practicing for Locktober this morning in one of my newest smallest cages. I plan to rotate through the five different cages I have. I can’t promise to be locked 24/7 the whole month but will do the best I can. 
Log-in to view
Log-in to view
Elkling
posted 3 weeks ago
Been doing it the last few years and love love love being locked in spandex. Especially in spandex that shows off the cage bulge at the gym 🥵.  Even if people don’t think they can make it a month I would recommend trying it. It’s fun to try and see how long you can go and the horny rollercoaster you go through 
tchspd0
posted 4 days ago
Day 1: My fellow locked bois, best of luck for Locktober 😍 Starting off strong, wore it overnight and to work, tomorrow I'll be gymming and maybe even swimming in the cage 😏 
canadianspeedo
posted 4 days ago
Thanks I’ve also started my lockup for locktober! 

tchspd0tchspd0,BSpan77BSpan77,TnglvrTnglvr liked this.