Lycra chaps

Pornos
Deleted user
posted 10 years ago
Deleted
speedogaabor
posted 10 years ago
really hot. who are the 2 guys?
Belfast
posted 10 years ago
That's fucking hot! Any idea where can I get those chaps? Would love a pair.
neonbulge
posted 10 years ago
hot! I have one of those fuckable plug things too. Great fun.

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Belfast
posted 10 years ago
That plug looked amazing! Bit jealous now, neonbulge.
jojojocks
posted 10 years ago
HI THE SAID ITEMS WERE FROM A COMPANY CALLED FORT TROFF .THEY ARE A COMPNAY IN THE STATES http://www.forttroff.com/ HAPPY HUNTING THEY CHANGE THE GEAR FROM TIME TO TIME BUT ARE WELL WORTH IT IVE HAD SEVERAL JOCKS AND LYCRA FROM THEM .

BelfastBelfast liked this.

Belfast
posted 10 years ago
Thanks jojojocks, they don't seem to sell the chaps now. That's a shame, I guess I'll have to search out ebay.
neonbulge
posted 10 years ago
posted by: Belfast
That plug looked amazing! Bit jealous now, neonbulge.
It's the Raw Pup - smaller than the original Raw Dawg, apparently. *love* it. http://www.forttroff.com/product/60527.html

mullerbnmullerbn,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.