Lycra, Sportswear & Bondage... BERLIN 16 March 2013

Worldwide
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
Hi all! To allow your early planning and booking I'd like to announce the next airing of Berlin's ONLY party night dedicated to lovers of Lycra/Spandex and Sportswear. Plus Bondage if you like to :D [color="blue"][size="6"]16 March 2013 - 22:00/10 pm CET [/size](Bondage class starting 19:00/7 pm) Quälgeist Berlin e.v. - Mehringdamm 51 4. Hof www.quaelgeist-berlin.de [/color] It's all about of having fun IN YOUR GEAR - opposed to many many other Berlin kink events where "getting naked and laid as quick as possible" seems to be the dominating goal *LOL* We expect a quite mixed (i.e. internationally, age and gear wise) bunch of sporty stuff lovers to show up... Who will be one of them? Preceding to the party, a free-4-all bondage course will take place (starting 7pm and great to get a first impression of the venue). Party starts at 10pm, 8€ admission, free cloakcheck for ALL your gear (change as often as you like :) and quite unexpensive drinks. More details to be posted closer to the date; if there are any questions (about getting there, accomodation, border programme or pre-meetups) just contact me! Oh and I've included it in the so-called HEROSPLANNER tool. Make use of it and let me know if you know about events to be included :D flu
Last edited: 11 years ago
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
Whew.. well folks even if it seems "non discussed" on this forum, we have a few commitments of guys coming from: - Netherlands - USA - UK - Switzerland - and all parts of Germany This is going to be a very well mixed event and we expect 80 or more ppl to show up. Set up your trip now ;) If you need help for accomodation, LET ME KNOW! Cheers flu
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago