Medium Thongs for sale

Sell your gear
spidermanfetish
posted 10 months ago
As worn in my pics….Black,red and orange thongs for sale….As worn under my spidey suits or to be fucked in….
spidermanfetish
posted 10 months ago
These are all for sale at only £5 each
Log-in to view
Log-in to view
Log-in to view

Spandexboy20Spandexboy20 liked this.

Zaragam
posted 10 months ago
How do u send and pay?
spidermanfetish
posted 10 months ago
Hi there….I can give you bank details or PayPal address…How many would you like?…...Chris
Last edited: 10 months ago
spandexpartyadmin
posted 10 months ago
posted by: spidermanfetish
Hi there….I can give you bank details or PayPal address…How many would you like?…. Chris
I had to remove your Whatsapp number to align with our stay safe community guidelines.  @spidermanfetish If you want to share your Whatsapp number do so in DMs. or @Zaragam ask for his Whatsapp number in a DM.
Last edited: 10 months ago