Merge categories

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
The photo categorie function on this website is one of the best features here. It's really nice of you are into spandex and all, but for instance only interested in thongs (not me) or skinsuits (me!). I noticed that the categories are case-sensitive, so there are several categories for cycling shorts, a "Cycling shorts" , a "cycling short", a "Cycling Shorts" and so on. And then there are categories split up I cannot even see the difference in. What's the difference between these: bikini (89) bikini (19) bikini (40) Maybe the admin could merge these categories and make all this non case-sensitive?
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Yes, these need merging! I will put it on the list of things to do..
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
posted by: tightrubber75
The photo categorie function on this website is one of the best features here. It's really nice of you are into spandex and all, but for instance only interested in thongs (not me) or skinsuits (me!). I noticed that the categories are case-sensitive, so there are several categories for cycling shorts, a "Cycling shorts" , a "cycling short", a "Cycling Shorts" and so on. And then there are categories split up I cannot even see the difference in. What's the difference between these: bikini (89) bikini (19) bikini (40) Maybe the admin could merge these categories and make all this non case-sensitive?
They also need to enforce the category content. Some asshole keeps posting a picture of his penis to every group and another posts pictures of a woman wearing a leotard so when I first enter the galleries all I see are pictures that have nothing to do with this group.
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I'd suggest a limit of 3-5 categories per picture. That should be more than adequate.
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
I posted a pic of my new suit yesterday. There were over 10 categories labeled "suit". Then as someone mentioned above, there is someone posting naked pics in many categories. Also, there are people posting non-naked pics that don't belong in the category they are posting them. Or maybe the problem is the site programming? I was considering getting a membership but between this and having rude people in the video chat room, I rather pickup my gear and move on.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
All the categories are fixed and merged now. I'm going to come up with some system to fix the problem where people have chosen the wrong category for their photos, however - it's much better now!
Bulgelicker
posted 13 years ago
Thanks Admin! Much appreciated. If ever I have the chance I'll give you a blow-job in appreciation for that!
Last edited: 13 years ago