Messaging issue on android phone

Suggestions and site feedback
cplethng
posted 4 months ago
Hi. I have an issue where sometimes, the set up of the messaging page on my phone doesn't allow me to click send. The send button is off the screen to the right and there's no way to get to it. The only way to work around it is to access the site on my computer instead. It doesn't happen in all cases but i suspect it might be because the message I'm replying too is "wider" than the screen size. Is there a way of fixing this?
scotspandex
posted 4 months ago
Same problem here. Any answers buys.?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 4 months ago
Hey there, this needs to be fixed I agree. could you send a screenshot to support@spandexparty.com where the send button is off the screen? I tried to reproduce with my test devices but wasn't able to, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Cheers!

cplethngcplethng liked this.

cplethng
posted 4 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
Hey there, this needs to be fixed I agree. could you send a screenshot to support@spandexparty.com where the send button is off the screen? I tried to reproduce with my test devices but wasn't able to, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Cheers!
Sure. I'll send you a screenshot. Thanks!
speedo_lovr
posted 4 months ago
I've had this happen too but only in one or two conversations. Flipping my device orientation is a temporary workaround for me. If you need additional screenshots I could get one.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 4 months ago
Thanks cplethng, that screenshot helped a lot! I pushed a fix that should now make it display correctly on smaller screen sizes. Cheers!

cplethngcplethng,speedo_lovrspeedo_lovr liked this.

cplethng
posted 4 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
Thanks cplethng, that screenshot helped a lot! I pushed a fix that should now make it display correctly on smaller screen sizes. Cheers!
Yes! Thank you! It works now 😘😘 Merry Christmas!