My Addiction to Spandex Begins

How I got into Spandex
Spandexaddict608
posted 2 weeks ago
Note from the author: Hi, my name is Greg. I grew up in Chicago, but now live near Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. I am 39, single, average height, a bit chubby at the moment, and I have a serious addiction to spandex. Warning: This story is about my first experiences with spandex, I was young. I do not condone underage sex or relationships. That being said, enjoy and I hope to write more soon. If you enjoy, feel free to write me if you’re interested in chatting more about what we like. This story is an expansion of what is already in my profile, this will be more explicit. My spandex curiosity is as old as I am, I feel like. I was always curious about guys in tight stuff from an early age. First was super heroes, I loved the way the costumes looked on guys, I knew it must have felt good too. My first firsthand experience with spandex was when I was only 10. My friend was a swimmer, his parents made sure their kids were athletes and exceptional students. I went over to his house to hang out and play in their huge pool. I changed into my regular swim trunks and met my friend out at the pool. To my surprise, he was in a tight speedo that accented his perfect athletic body, nice round bubble butt, already developing abs a little, and his package was impressive for that age. Something in my head went off, I started thinking about touching his speedo, running my hand over the sides of them, feeling his smooth body, gliding towards the mound pushing the spandex out, looking perfect. I was so curious that it became all that I thought about. I eventually figured out a way to go from just a speedo observer to a speedo wearer. I told my parents that I wanted to take swim lessons at the YMCA. Then, I convinced them that I was very serious about this endeavor and therefor needed speedos. Back then there were still Speedo stores at the mall. My speedo store was at the Oak Brook Mall in Oak Brook, IL. I grew up in Chicago btw. I remember how nervous I was to go into a store full of tight speedos. We walked in and the smell of new spandex hit me like a ton of bricks, it hooked me. I noticed on the ceiling there was an upside down pool and mannequins hung from the ceiling to look like they were swimming. The male one had a perfect body, was in a tight speedo, and had a bulge that I wanted. My mind started to fantasize a bit, thinking about touching that big speedo bulge. I looked at the speedos, running my fingers in the fabric, wanting to put them all on. I picked two with the help of a sales guy who was also attractive (if I remember correctly). I tried on a few sizes with the help of the sales guy. He handed me a few, I would come out he would look at me, feel if the speedo was too lose and send me in with a tighter, smaller one. I walked out in it (it was a brighter blue), he said “much better”. He had me turn while he looked. He felt the waist/side of my speedo, pulling the draw strings. He then ran his hand over the waist again, but this time he lingered. He said he was going to make sure everything else is good. I felt his hand on my speedo ass, I felt electric surge through me). As he did that, his other hand moved to my speedo bulge. I remember the feeling, I was in a trance. I felt him give my bulge a squeeze. He let out a little moan I think. His fly was undone on his beige pants and I saw a red speedo bulge bigger than the one on the mannequin. Maybe I will leave that for a different story time, if this one doesn’t cause issues. He picked out for me the American flag speedo with a navy blue back, and a green solid speedo. Trying them on at home was hot, I was hooked when I felt the spandex slide across my smooth young skin. A few weeks into swimming I was at home and in my room when I decided to put a speedo on. It felt so good, I noticed my speedo bulge growing a bit. Ideas and curiosity ran through my head. I came up with an idea to stuff my long underwear shirt and bottoms with pillows and blankets to create a speedo dummy. I then stuffed its speedo bulge to make it big and round. I put on a speedo too and just ran my hands over the dummies bulge and ass. I got hard and my instincts kicked in. Before I knew it I was on top of the dummy, grinding my bulge against his, it felt amazing, I went faster, not thinking. The spandex against my cock felt so good. I had no idea what I was doing to myself, but I felt a little energy shoot through me each time speedos or spandex were mentioned or worn by a guy. I continued my humping of the speedo dummy I made, who I named Billy. It was only after a few months that I try doing it for longer and longer. By that time I had more speedos. I had perfected my speedo dummy, his bulge and ass were perfect. After doing that for a while, my stamina built up, I liked humping in my speedos. One day I slid on my galaxy patterned speedo, Billy was in my american flag speedo. I got on top of him and started grinding my bulge into his, it felt so good. My young hairless cock and balls sliding against the spandex, feeling Billy’s bulge push on mine, feeling his round ass. Then a rush of energy shot through me, my young cock twitched for what felt for hours. When I came down from this high and moaning “OHH Billy” I got up and opened my speedo, there was a big puddle of thick white cream inside. I smelled it, I was in shock, I had no idea what happened, but I loved it. For the next 3 decades my spandex fetish has grown, it has a hold on me that I have challenged many times due to lack of spandex buds which made me feel like I was doing something weird. I have fully embraced my spandex fetish now, I am hornier and blow big loads in my spandex all the time. Life and sex are boring without spandex. I find my spandex fetish drives me to push my limits, fantasize about crazy spandex adventures, crave spandex bulges whenever I see one, and think about my first spandex experience, my first load and, dare I say it, thinking about my young boy spandex bulge throbbing in spandex. If you like, let me know, message me, lets chat… I may write more
Irishlycradublin
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: Spandexaddict608
Note from the author: Hi, my name is Greg. I grew up in Chicago, but now live near Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. I am 39, single, average height, a bit chubby at the moment, and I have a serious addiction to spandex. Warning: This story is about my first experiences with spandex, I was young. I do not condone underage sex or relationships. That being said, enjoy and I hope to write more soon. If you enjoy, feel free to write me if you’re interested in chatting more about what we like. This story is an expansion of what is already in my profile, this will be more explicit. My spandex curiosity is as old as I am, I feel like. I was always curious about guys in tight stuff from an early age. First was super heroes, I loved the way the costumes looked on guys, I knew it must have felt good too. My first firsthand experience with spandex was when I was only 10. My friend was a swimmer, his parents made sure their kids were athletes and exceptional students. I went over to his house to hang out and play in their huge pool. I changed into my regular swim trunks and met my friend out at the pool. To my surprise, he was in a tight speedo that accented his perfect athletic body, nice round bubble butt, already developing abs a little, and his package was impressive for that age. Something in my head went off, I started thinking about touching his speedo, running my hand over the sides of them, feeling his smooth body, gliding towards the mound pushing the spandex out, looking perfect. I was so curious that it became all that I thought about. I eventually figured out a way to go from just a speedo observer to a speedo wearer. I told my parents that I wanted to take swim lessons at the YMCA. Then, I convinced them that I was very serious about this endeavor and therefor needed speedos. Back then there were still Speedo stores at the mall. My speedo store was at the Oak Brook Mall in Oak Brook, IL. I grew up in Chicago btw. I remember how nervous I was to go into a store full of tight speedos. We walked in and the smell of new spandex hit me like a ton of bricks, it hooked me. I noticed on the ceiling there was an upside down pool and mannequins hung from the ceiling to look like they were swimming. The male one had a perfect body, was in a tight speedo, and had a bulge that I wanted. My mind started to fantasize a bit, thinking about touching that big speedo bulge. I looked at the speedos, running my fingers in the fabric, wanting to put them all on. I picked two with the help of a sales guy who was also attractive (if I remember correctly). I tried on a few sizes with the help of the sales guy. He handed me a few, I would come out he would look at me, feel if the speedo was too lose and send me in with a tighter, smaller one. I walked out in it (it was a brighter blue), he said “much better”. He had me turn while he looked. He felt the waist/side of my speedo, pulling the draw strings. He then ran his hand over the waist again, but this time he lingered. He said he was going to make sure everything else is good. I felt his hand on my speedo ass, I felt electric surge through me). As he did that, his other hand moved to my speedo bulge. I remember the feeling, I was in a trance. I felt him give my bulge a squeeze. He let out a little moan I think. His fly was undone on his beige pants and I saw a red speedo bulge bigger than the one on the mannequin. Maybe I will leave that for a different story time, if this one doesn’t cause issues. He picked out for me the American flag speedo with a navy blue back, and a green solid speedo. Trying them on at home was hot, I was hooked when I felt the spandex slide across my smooth young skin. A few weeks into swimming I was at home and in my room when I decided to put a speedo on. It felt so good, I noticed my speedo bulge growing a bit. Ideas and curiosity ran through my head. I came up with an idea to stuff my long underwear shirt and bottoms with pillows and blankets to create a speedo dummy. I then stuffed its speedo bulge to make it big and round. I put on a speedo too and just ran my hands over the dummies bulge and ass. I got hard and my instincts kicked in. Before I knew it I was on top of the dummy, grinding my bulge against his, it felt amazing, I went faster, not thinking. The spandex against my cock felt so good. I had no idea what I was doing to myself, but I felt a little energy shoot through me each time speedos or spandex were mentioned or worn by a guy. I continued my humping of the speedo dummy I made, who I named Billy. It was only after a few months that I try doing it for longer and longer. By that time I had more speedos. I had perfected my speedo dummy, his bulge and ass were perfect. After doing that for a while, my stamina built up, I liked humping in my speedos. One day I slid on my galaxy patterned speedo, Billy was in my american flag speedo. I got on top of him and started grinding my bulge into his, it felt so good. My young hairless cock and balls sliding against the spandex, feeling Billy’s bulge push on mine, feeling his round ass. Then a rush of energy shot through me, my young cock twitched for what felt for hours. When I came down from this high and moaning “OHH Billy” I got up and opened my speedo, there was a big puddle of thick white cream inside. I smelled it, I was in shock, I had no idea what happened, but I loved it. For the next 3 decades my spandex fetish has grown, it has a hold on me that I have challenged many times due to lack of spandex buds which made me feel like I was doing something weird. I have fully embraced my spandex fetish now, I am hornier and blow big loads in my spandex all the time. Life and sex are boring without spandex. I find my spandex fetish drives me to push my limits, fantasize about crazy spandex adventures, crave spandex bulges whenever I see one, and think about my first spandex experience, my first load and, dare I say it, thinking about my young boy spandex bulge throbbing in spandex. If you like, let me know, message me, lets chat… I may write more
sorry mate i was reading ur text untill i seen size of it and i got bored
AdidasRun
posted 2 weeks ago
Okay Spandexaddict looks like I will be the first to reply to you here. Thanks for relaying all that info to us all. Intriguing for me to read as I have similar experiences. I'll try keep it briefer though let's go ! Must've been awe inspiring going I'm speedos store with speedo mannequins hanging from ceiling wow you were young and that clearly inspired and excited you into a whole new world. I will touch on your experience with Billy your speedo dummy ...I had very similar experience but not a dummy . It was a big sized bear who came known as Ted . I dressed him in my running tights and tops when I was 12 as I was in track + field athletics club ( my first tights were Ron Hill classic navy blue with thin red leg stripe on each leg and feet stirrups) I was hooked. Before Ted I also stuffed pillows to.use as legs and one for the body then put my gear on this so called being it was basic stuff ! Ted became my play hump grind practice edging buddy from a young age . If Ted could talk he'd tell lots of horny tales aout the two of us ! I earned my spurs with Ted bed time was grinding horny time cummin hands free on him . Then I saw a soft big cuddly monkey with long dangly legs to match mine st the time as Ted couldn't compete in that score! Monkey man as I named him fitted my gear far better he was slim fit long legged perfect yet I hadn't been looking for a replacement for Ted. Id alternate between them both as Ted was my first love it was great seeing them in my tights. I thought my secret sexual urges for spandex were wrong as I knew no other who wore the gear as much as I did. Then I got more gears as I ran cross country events then longer distances plus adrenaline sports and the gym I still do all of that and my Lycra has expanded hugely . Thanks so much Spandexaddict for giving us an insight into how it came to be for you . Sexy stuff !
Lycra SA
posted 2 weeks ago
fantastic anecdote! Loved it!!! I guess we all have similar experiences or fantasies. Mine was when I used to go to a swimwear store near the beach in Cape Town. It was a store that kept all types of swimwear… I always made as if I was not sure what size I was and always made sure I was semi flaccid. The gay gentleman that worked/owned the store was always very helpful and honest. I used to ask him to feel me up and he obliged! He always got a good sale out of me that’s for sure!
NylonandLycra
posted 2 weeks ago
this is so hot i've messaged you
AdidasRun
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: NylonandLycra
this is so hot i've messaged you
Thanks for messaging me too Nylonsandalycra I'm pleased you enjoyed his story ( I did too so hot!) I'm also.pleased it has made an impact on you about our Lycra fetishes as young boys and how it started as you alluded to in your DM to me . Id love you to add your story here I'm intruiged how it all started for you and when and the gist of it !! I love in hope 😘
AdidasRun
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: Lycra
fantastic anecdote! Loved it!!! I guess we all have similar experiences or fantasies. Mine was when I used to go to a swimwear store near the beach in Cape Town. It was a store that kept all types of swimwear… I always made as if I was not sure what size I was and always made sure I was semi flaccid. The gay gentleman that worked/owned the store was always very helpful and honest. I used to ask him to feel me up and he obliged! He always got a good sale out of me that’s for sure!
That's so hot to read about your swimwear store In Cape Town it must've been overwhelming to see it all . Wondering if that nice male assistant who helped measure you also.liked trying on the speedos etc in that store when the doors shut .. thanks for sharing this
bob20978
posted 2 weeks ago
Loving this thread, thank you all for your stories. I definitely felt the urge to touch smooth shiny materials from a young age. I was always interested in skisuits and other bright artifical fabrics. For some reason we had my cousin's skiing outfit, which combined a nylon-lined skijacket with some kind of heavy thick lycra ski bibs that were very tight on my legs. I used to try it on when no-one was looking. Then came the smooth nylon of sleeping bags, which I would turn inside out and slip inside to avoid the boring cotton lining. I think I was into down jackets before I was into lycra. I didn't get my hands on lycra until I finally scored a rowing suit when I was maybe 16. I'd ogled and lusted after the shiny suits the rowers at my school wore since I'd first laid eyes on them, in fact the whole of the team kit from the wellies to the crinkly nylon waterproofs were objects of desire for me. Slipping into lycra for the first time had my knees literally trembling. I'd love to have that feeling again!
AdidasRun
posted 2 weeks ago
posted by: bob20978
Loving this thread, thank you all for your stories. I definitely felt the urge to touch smooth shiny materials from a young age. I was always interested in skisuits and other bright artifical fabrics. For some reason we had my cousin's skiing outfit, which combined a nylon-lined skijacket with some kind of heavy thick lycra ski bibs that were very tight on my legs. I used to try it on when no-one was looking. Then came the smooth nylon of sleeping bags, which I would turn inside out and slip inside to avoid the boring cotton lining. I think I was into down jackets before I was into lycra. I didn't get my hands on lycra until I finally scored a rowing suit when I was maybe 16. I'd ogled and lusted after the shiny suits the rowers at my school wore since I'd first laid eyes on them, in fact the whole of the team kit from the wellies to the crinkly nylon waterproofs were objects of desire for me. Slipping into lycra for the first time had my knees literally trembling. I'd love to have that feeling again!
Good post Bob . It's interesting hearing everyone's backgrounds although the same spandex/ nylon materials we all have a feeling for the circumstances and the experiences are personal to each one of us. I'm wondering Bob what age would you say you were roughly at when you tried your cousins nice ski outfit on ? This is the part of your experience and story I can chime with as I used to get a thrill for sniffing another guys gears in my school sports changing rooms when he was in shower or not looking and in my sports running clubs and of course gym I've even tried on others Lycra underwear/ tights/ singlets Lycra bike shorts you name it. I've had many exciting moments of fthst where my cock goes hard in their gears I bulge like crazy + leak . It's still exciting for me to do and remember my previous. Your story reminded me of all that and the adrenaline of wearing a guys sports gear and they may catch me in it . What a thrill!
Loveballetbois
posted 2 weeks ago
When we were both about 11/12 me and a friend from high school used to play dare games, we would write down dares on paper scrunch it up and put them in a hat and whatever we picked we had to do, some of the dares were kissing, wank the other friend off naughty stuff like that. When I was younger I started wearing my sister's ballet tights and leotards I REALLY loved it so one of my dares I wrote down was to wear tights and one of the other dares was to both wear tights together I was secretly getting off on it. It's strange because he had a raging boner whilst we were doing these dares but now is married with kids. I still think about it all the time love remembering first time experiences like this. Would love to hear if you had similar experiences.