My favorite all time fantasy, for starters.

Encounters
bikiniminaz
posted 4 months ago
This isn't something new. This is a fantasy I've had for a long time and I don't think I ever shared it. Well, at least the first part of it is something I've had in mind for twenty years or so and I just now added to it. This was partially inspired by the movie 'Double Impact' frisking scene, for context. Forgive me, if my grammar isn't perfect. I'm on vacation and realize I forgot to bring my swim trunks. So I walk to a nearby store to look for some. When I walked in, I noticed a sign that says "Due to some recent thefts, you may be subject to being searched." The store is empty, except for me and the owner. I don't notice it but he gets an idea and locks the front door and puts the 'closed' sign up. I don't find what I want so I go to leave but he stops me, blocks me from getting to the door. I noticed the door is locked as I try to leave and he walks up to me. He's got long blonde hair, is clean shaven and is quite good looking. He's just wearing a tanktop and shorts so I can tell he's in good physical shape. "What's the big hurry, are you hiding something?" he says. I reply "No." "Well that's good, because I have to frisk you." He then grabs my wrist and leads me to the nearest wall, where he guides me to stand there in the frisking position. You know facing the wall, with my hands on said wall. I'm just wearing a simple t-shirt, loose workout shorts and tennis shoes. "Keep your eyes forward and your hands on the wall, don't move." He says "If I don't find anything, well, I can let you go." He then reaches around me pats me down my chest and over my tummy. Then he pats down my back and my sides and when he gets to my waist, he just leaves his hands on my hips, steps closer to me to the point where he's brushing right up against me. He then slowly crouches down behind me and I feel him grab the back of my knees, one in each hand and feel him slide his hands up the back of my legs and up into my shorts. I feel him slide his fingertips slightly under my underwear(bikini briefs) touching my butt. I flinch just a little but still stay in the 'frisking' position. He then stands up and says "Looks like you're clean." "You can turn around now." he says I turn around, face him and realize he's quite handsome. "I noticed that you didn't really put up much of a struggle or object to me putting my hands on you." he says. "I'll get straight to the point, I found you handsome and attractive the moment you walked into my store and had to gauge you. I wanted to see how you'd react because I was thinking of closing up shop early. What did you come in here for and what's your name?" he asks me. I tell him my name is Matt. I tell him that I honestly kind of enjoyed having him frisk me and feel me up like that. I tell him that I forgot to bring my swim trunks on vacation and just needed those. Nothing fancy. He then asks me my waist size(34) and he grabs me a pair and hands them to me. "I have an offer for you, those are yours for free, on two conditions. By the way, my name is Greg." I ask him what his offer and conditions are. "One, you come join me at my place. I have a backyard with high walls and a pool, so we will have total privacy. We can go for a swim or just sit in the pool, or we can lay out and catch some sun. Two, I don't want you to wear those trunks. Instead, you have to wear the swimsuit I pick out for you. What do you say?" "It sounds like fun, I'm guessing the swimsuit you'll have me wear will be a lot more revealing." I reply "Oh yes, but I wouldn't ask you to wear anything I wouldn't wear." he says as he smiles. He then gathers some things gets his keys, locks up the place and leads me to his car. I get in and he does to and he drives us to his place. He can tell that I'm nervous so he reaches over to rub my shoulder and try to help me relax. He assures me he's cool and that he's not going to force me to do anything I don't want to. We get to his place, go inside and I look out the window to see his backyard. He wasn't joking it's getting plenty of sun but will give us total privacy. He then hands me something in a clear plastic bag that's still sealed. "Here's your swimsuit and I can't wait to see you in it." I notice it's pretty brightly colored and in a floral pattern. I take it out of the bag and unfold it and realize it's a thong. He assures me that we'll have total privacy and that the only one who will see me is him. He asks me to go into the bathroom and change into it, while he changes and gathers some things. I go into the bathroom, take off my clothes and put on the thong. I check in the mirror that it's on correctly and such. Then I hear a knock on the door. "You got your swimsuit on, Matt?" he asks I reply "Yes I do, come on in." He opens the door and immediately seems to like what he sees. I'm facing him at first and notice that he's stripped down to a shiny magenta swimsuit, but I only see the front. I see his body is noticeably defined and can easily tell that he spends time at the gym and knows what he's doing. "Looking good there, but turn around please. I want to see your buns." he says I slowly turn around and let him see my rear. I then feel him firmly grab my left shoulder with one hand, as if I'm going to try to run away in this situation. LOL I then feel him start to run his hand down my back. When I feel him get to the small of my back his pace slows down as I feel him caress my right cheek, before he moves onto my left cheek. "Dang Matt, you have a nice ass." He says I reply with "Thank You, I'm flattered and that feels good having you caressing my butt." "Oh there's plenty more where that came from. You are looking like you could use some sun on those buns, so let's get you outside. I have chairs and everything we should need already set up. I think maybe I need to thoroughly rub you down with some coconut oil, especially on that cute butt of yours. What do you think?" he says. "I think I'd enjoy that, let's go." I reply He then asks me to follow him and I finally get to see the rear of his swimsuit and he's also wearing a thong, which made me feel better and I notice he's got a nice firm and smooth butt. As he gets to the backyard door, I reach out and pat him on his butt a couple of times as he's unlocking and opening the door. He let's me know that he enjoyed that. When we get to the backyard, I notice he has at least two of those tri-folding beach chairs all ready setup and ready for us to lay out and catch some sun. There's also his phone and a good sized bottle of coconut oil on a nearby table. He checks his phone and notices he's got some text messages. He checks them and tells me it's a friend, who got back in town a day early. "You know, my friend would enjoy this situation, should I invite him to join us? I think he's more handsome than I am and he looks good in a thong too, I've seen it and we haven't hung out in quite a while." Greg says "Sure, why not? Text him back, explaining the situation and invite him over." I reply Greg does this then let's me know that his friend Hans, would like to see a picture and asks if I'd mind it if he took some pictures to send to his friend. I agree to this and first Greg takes a full body shot of my front then asks me to turn around so he can get a picture of my exposed buns, in my thong. He then sends them to his friend. Moments later Greg's phone rings and it's the friend. "It's my friend and he wants to talk to you, because he already likes what he saw." Greg says I take the phone and start talking, you know just introducing myself and explaining how I ended up in Greg's backyard, wearing nothing but a thong. A moment later I feel Greg grab both of my butt cheeks from behind and I flinch a little. After that I feel him slide his arms around my waist and pull me close to him to where he's pressed up against me, from behind. I say to Hans "Your friend just grabbed my ass and now he's holding me, from behind. I think he's about to start thoroughly feeling me up. You might want to hurry and get here if you'd like to join the fun. Oh, now he's tickling my nipples." Hans replies "I'm looking forward to meeting you and getting my hands on you. You're cute and you looked so hot in that thong, you definitely have a great butt for it." "Oh I am looking forward to it. It'll be fun having both of you feel me up and rub me down with oil." I've been at this for a while so I'm going to take a little break. Let me know if you're enjoying it. I'm sure I'll continue at some point.
peterwhitethong
posted 4 months ago
wow!!! really nice! keep it coming
Bubblebum
posted 4 months ago
The makings of a great next chapter, can’t wait!

bikiniminazbikiniminaz,Jeremey1Jeremey1 liked this.

bikiniminaz
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
The makings of a great next chapter, can’t wait!
Thanks, yes at some point, I will continue. It's just time consuming to do so.

dpp696969dpp696969,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

bikiniminaz
posted 4 months ago
posted by: peterwhitethong
I will, at some point. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

BubblebumBubblebum,frost1001frost1001 liked this.

bikiniminaz
posted 3 months ago
I will, at some point, it's just really time consuming. I think in the next chapter, a little photoshoot might be in good order.
Tightpantsxx
posted 3 months ago
posted by: bikiniminaz
I will, at some point, it's just really time consuming. I think in the next chapter, a little photoshoot might be in good order.
YES! Please… can’t wait to read more!

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

george1956
posted 3 months ago
i would love that too !!!!!!!
BiSurfer
posted 3 months ago
Please continue! :)

bikiniminazbikiniminaz liked this.

bikiniminaz
posted 3 months ago
posted by: BiSurfer
Please continue! :)
I will work on it, when I get some free time.
Tnglvr
posted 3 months ago
I have similar fantasy scenarios

bikiniminazbikiniminaz liked this.

bikiniminaz
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Tnglvr
I have similar fantasy scenarios
Feel free to share.
mbuk01
posted 3 months ago
Excellent fantasy mine too