My favorite all time fantasy, for starters. Part 2

Encounters
bikiniminaz
posted 2 months ago
First of all, Thank You, to all who read and left positive feedback and/or asked me to continue. Honestly, I was a little surprised. Anyway, here's part 2 of my fantasy; thanks again. Part 2 of my favorite fantasy I hang up the phone and hand Greg takes it from my hand and puts it down on the nearby table. All the while still holding onto me with one hand. After he puts the phone down, he continues to hold and feel me up, from behind. He pinches and tickles my nipples, then slowly and sensually runs his down my chest, on to my tummy and to the front of my thighs. Then he runs his hands to the back of my legs and onto my butt again. "I can't help it, I can't keep my eyes or hands off of your butt. You have such a cute little butt." Greg says. I reply "Thank You, I'm very flattered that you're enjoying this. I'm enjoying it too. This day got interesting very quickly. I had no idea, when I left my hotel room, that I'd be getting lured over to a hot guy's place and cornered into wearing nothing but a thong; then being admired and thoroughly fondled. I guess it's a good thing I recently trimmed my body hair." "Soon it will be two guys thoroughly fondling you. Oh, my friend is really going to like you." Greg says. I then feel him put his hands on my shoulders then run his hands down my back as he crouches down behind me. Of course he runs his hands over my butt and down the back of my legs. I then felt something warm, on my left butt cheek and I realize he's licking me. I then feel the same thing on my right butt cheek. I just stand still and enjoy it. I then feel him grab my hips and gently twists them, giving me the hint to turn around; which I do. Now he's at eye-level with my bulge. He then traces his fingertip around the edge of the pouch of my thong. "You did a great job trimming your bikini line. I love a clean, smooth bikini line. In fact, I prefer a smooth body and I'm enjoying yours." Greg says. He then licks my navel and licks up my torso and chest as he stands up to face me. He then pulls me in close for a nice tight, sensual hug. He holds me tight, so much so that our bulges are pressed together and it feels good. I feel like turnabout is fair play, so I lower my hands down from his back to grab his butt and it's so firm. He's clearly in better shape than I am. I then step back a bit to admire his body. I keep one hand on his lower back but my other hand goes to caress his chest, admiring his nicely defined pecs. "I like your muscular body, you're in great shape. "I would love to thoroughly worship your muscles. May I?" I ask Greg. "Go for it, I'll enjoy it and thank you. I'm no professional but I hit the gym quite frequently." he replies. I then squeeze and massage his pecs, one in each hand. I then lean in to lick his left pec and nipple, before moving onto his right pec and nipple. I then stroke down his abs and crouch down in front of him to kiss and lick them. I then shuffle around to get behind him to where I'm at eye level with his butt. First I cup both of my hands around his right thigh, thoroughly caressing and squeezing it, before moving onto his left thigh and doing the same thing. I then grab and squeeze his butt cheeks, one in each hand, thinking that turnabout is fair play. I then place my hands on his hips and lean in, first to his left cheek and kiss it. I then do the same to his right cheek. I then get bold and decide that since he did it to me, it's only fair. I then slowly lick his left cheek and nibble on it a bit, before moving to his right cheek and doing the same. I then start at the small of his back and lick, as I slowly stand up, doing a long slow lick up his back. Just before being fully stood up, I push his long hair to the side and over his shoulder so I can see and touch all of his back. I then caress and massage his shoulders before sliding my hands around his waist. I then pull myself up close to him, pressing right up against him, as he did with me. We're so close, my bulge is resting between his thonged buns. I keep my left hand at his waist, while my right hand rests on his right pec, alternating between squeezing and caressing it. "Mmmm, I so enjoyed that." I say "I enjoyed it as well. That felt so good, having you feel me up and feels good having you holding me like this." Greg replies Just then, the door opens and out walks none other than Greg's friend Hans. He's already in his shiny green thong swimsuit, which seems to have a leopard print pattern on it. He's in good shape and has long, dark hair just past his shoulders; so not as long as Greg's hair. He looks at us and smiles. "Glad I could join the party. I didn't want to interrupt, but I didn't want to miss out on the fun. I was watching you two for about a minute or so." Hans says "I'm glad you could make it, now this is a real pool party." Greg replies Greg then steps away from me and excuses himself. He then walks towards the door and proceeds to go into his house. "I'll be back, I just had an idea. I have some tripods that can hold our phones. Perhaps we should be able to get some pictures and/or videos. You know, for the memories or your uses, if you have online profiles or, whatever. I'll let the two of you get acquainted" Greg says as he walks into the house. Hans looks at me and I can see him scan me up and down with his eyes, before he steps towards me and offers me a handshake, which I accept. We both politely introduce ourselves and such. "I wish I could have been there, at the store. I would have given you another frisking, after Greg was done." Hans says. "I would have gladly complied." I reply. He then grabs my wrist and guides me towards the wall near the door and I already have an idea of what he's doing. He then grabs my other wrist and turns me around, so that he's now behind me and places my hands against the wall. He's putting me into the 'frisking' position. He then presses up against me and whispers into my ear. "This is how I'd like to get 'acquainted', with you. I told you that I couldn't wait to get my hands on you." Hans says. He then slides his hands away from my wrists and up my arms. When he reaches my shoulders, he slides his hands around to the front of my chest. I feel him tickle my nipples, then work his hands down my torso and onto my waist. He then places his hands at the top of my back and slowly slides them down as he begins to crouch down behind me. Not surprisingly, he slides his hands down and over my butt, where he stops. I then feel him squeeze and knead my buns for a few seconds. "I'm enjoying this, you have a really nice butt." Hans says. "Thanks and I'm really enjoying you feeling me up. I could let you do this to me all day." I reply. I then feel him cup and caress my left leg, then my right leg. I feel my heart rate increasing, as I am enjoying being admired and touched by him. The next thing I know, I feel him reach underneath and between my legs, with his left hand. I then feel his hand grab and hold onto my bulge. He takes his right hand and reaches up to my back again. He then runs his right hand down my back and over my butt again. The whole time, he is still holding onto my bulge. Just then, Greg returns with the equipment that he intended to retrieve. I think I'll take a break, at this point. I hope you enjoy reading this, just as much as I enjoyed writing this. Thank You
peterwhitethong
posted 2 months ago
nice so hot!!!!! keep it comming
mbuk01
posted 2 months ago
Great fantasy very sexy
Tightpantsxx
posted 2 months ago
Mmmm, this is getting hot!
Bubblebum
posted 2 months ago
Yes YES!