My very first Speedo experience

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 6 months ago
I remember so much being about 12 years old and just starting to come to terms with the fact that I was gay. A few years earlier I saw a picture of a hairy guy in a pair of speedos and really identified with that image. The combination of a guy with a hairy body and the the minimal coverage that Speedos could offer was great and I wanted in! What was I going to do about it all though? My first thought was to go and find some Speedos and who knows what would happen as a result. I went into my local sports shop and started to look at the rack of Speedos that were on display. I picked out a white pair and nervously asked if I could try them on. The guy behind the counter just nodded towards a cubicle in the corner. I went in and got undressed and tried them on. They fitted like a glove and I suddenly felt myself getting hard as a result of feeling the material against my dick and balls and actually seeing myself in those tight fitting and small trunks. It felt amazing and I SO wished that someone would come in and ask me if I needed any help with them. Of course, nothing quite so wonderful happened. Instead I eventually took them off and took them to buy them. I rushed home and went into the bathroom. I put them back on once more and got hard instantly. I had tried masturbating once or twice before but hadn't managed to cum as yet. This time I started to stroke myself and my dick just kept on growing and was soon over the top of the Speedos and I felt different as if something was about to happen that I had waited a long time for. My hand started to move up and down my now painfully hard dick and suddenly my first ever cum squirted out and soon covered my hand and hit the wall which was quite a long way away. It went everywhere and was truly a life changing experience. After that I loved to wank wearing my white Speedos. They quickly turned a different colour and developed a different texture as I found out that I loved to cum in them and then not bother washing them afterwards. I loved the feel of them covered with dried cum and the smell was amazing. As time went by I started to grow hair on my arms and legs and then on my chest and quite early on I had turned into the hairy guy wearing Speedos that I first saw a few a years before. I am a still a hairy guy who loves Speedos and love wearing them when I am having fun with other guys. If the Speedos are covered in cum then even better. The chest hair might have turned white and I am a lot more bear like than I was back then but at heart I am still the young kid who got his first hard on and orgasm wearing his first pair of Speedos! Does this experience seem familiar to anyone else or would anyone like to share their first experience of wearing a pair of Speedos?
Last edited: 6 months ago
ATLSpeedo
posted 6 months ago
The first Speedo I ever bought was when I was in high school. Where I grew up no one wore Speedos, let alone any color of brief other than white. In high school, I became friends with a pair of brothers who wore skimpy, colored bikini briefs like baseball player Jim Palmer sold/wore. They loved the razzing they got, but shut everyone up when they turned and displayed their huge cocks through the thin bikini briefs. They also wore Speedos as they ran and swam a ton! I wanted a Speedo like them although I didn’t know when I would wear one. I went to the big department store at the Mall, and found the swim briefs near the under wear. There wasn’t a big selection, but I didn’t care. I was so turned on and nervous at the same time. An older lady asked me if I needed help, and I said ‘No” and walked to the other side of the men’s department. She rolled her eyes and walked off the floor, but as she went she spoke to a young male clerk he was a cute blond at most 18 or 19. He looked up at me and smiled. I casually made my way back to the Speedo area and picked out a bright yellow speedo solar bikini. I grabbed the suit and hanger and walked over to the dressing rooms, where he met me. He was very polite and asked if I’d like to try the suit on. He let me into the dressing room, but was so hard I couldn’t get the suit on. I finally put my cock to one side and looked at myself in the mirror. It didn’t look right. The salesman knocked on the door and asked how I was doing. I was so flustered. I told him it didn’t look right. So he poked his head in and asked what size I had. Whether this was a competition suit, or for hanging out at the pool and off he went. I had taken off the suit and had my briefs in front of me when he opened the door and handed me a smaller size. I tried it on, and it looked great, except for my hard on. I thought bad thoughts but it was no use. When he entered the room, he looked at my bubble butt and said “Not bad. Let me see the front.” Then I turned and his eyes got big when he saw my full 7 inch erection. He whispered that I shouldn’t worry. He gets hard when he puts on his Speedo too. He recommended that I jack off before I put it on. He adjusted the suit on my ass, and told me that there is no correct way to point your cock in a swimsuit. It’s a matter of preference. He playfully tapped my hard cock and said, I think you had better keep that to the side. He asked if I wanted to wear them out, and I said sure! He rang me up and was really flirty. He told me which gay beach is the best to go to, and put my white briefs in the shopping bag. As he did, he suggested that I come back on Saturday because they were having a sale on Jockey Bikini briefs. I did comeback bought the briefs and started my fetish. I ran into him at the gay beach. He had a killer body and looked hot in his bikini. Oooh I wanted his cock in me, but he said I was too young. Dammit.
BiSurfer
posted 5 months ago
Hot story...
posted by: ATLSpeedo
The first Speedo I ever bought was when I was in high school. Where I grew up no one wore Speedos, let alone any color of brief other than white. In high school, I became friends with a pair of brothers who wore skimpy, colored bikini briefs like baseball player Jim Palmer sold/wore. They loved the razzing they got, but shut everyone up when they turned and displayed their huge cocks through the thin bikini briefs. They also wore Speedos as they ran and swam a ton! I wanted a Speedo like them although I didn’t know when I would wear one. I went to the big department store at the Mall, and found the swim briefs near the under wear. There wasn’t a big selection, but I didn’t care. I was so turned on and nervous at the same time. An older lady asked me if I needed help, and I said ‘No” and walked to the other side of the men’s department. She rolled her eyes and walked off the floor, but as she went she spoke to a young male clerk he was a cute blond at most 18 or 19. He looked up at me and smiled. I casually made my way back to the Speedo area and picked out a bright yellow speedo solar bikini. I grabbed the suit and hanger and walked over to the dressing rooms, where he met me. He was very polite and asked if I’d like to try the suit on. He let me into the dressing room, but was so hard I couldn’t get the suit on. I finally put my cock to one side and looked at myself in the mirror. It didn’t look right. The salesman knocked on the door and asked how I was doing. I was so flustered. I told him it didn’t look right. So he poked his head in and asked what size I had. Whether this was a competition suit, or for hanging out at the pool and off he went. I had taken off the suit and had my briefs in front of me when he opened the door and handed me a smaller size. I tried it on, and it looked great, except for my hard on. I thought bad thoughts but it was no use. When he entered the room, he looked at my bubble butt and said “Not bad. Let me see the front.” Then I turned and his eyes got big when he saw my full 7 inch erection. He whispered that I shouldn’t worry. He gets hard when he puts on his Speedo too. He recommended that I jack off before I put it on. He adjusted the suit on my ass, and told me that there is no correct way to point your cock in a swimsuit. It’s a matter of preference. He playfully tapped my hard cock and said, I think you had better keep that to the side. He asked if I wanted to wear them out, and I said sure! He rang me up and was really flirty. He told me which gay beach is the best to go to, and put my white briefs in the shopping bag. As he did, he suggested that I come back on Saturday because they were having a sale on Jockey Bikini briefs. I did comeback bought the briefs and started my fetish. I ran into him at the gay beach. He had a killer body and looked hot in his bikini. Oooh I wanted his cock in me, but he said I was too young. Dammit.