My vintage muscle/spandex pics on Flickr

Blogs and Sites
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50181299@N07/ I've decided to scan and post pics from my collection of 80s/90s muscle/fitness bodybuilding magazines. Progress will be slow, but I have a few up there. Also interested in any contributions anyone else out there might have. In the 80s/90s pics of men in lycra were everywhere, and they're still crazy hot, IMO.

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I totally agree, seeing men working out in tight shiny spandex (either in pics or in real life) turned me onto the world of spandex back then. Here in the USA, the late 80s/early 90s was a fun time to be a physically fit male, back when it was acceptable to be seen wearing spandex for workouts or just as casual wear. Now that sexy spandex workout gear has gone by the wayside for more conservative attire or "technical" fabrics, it's still a turn on to see these old pics. I have a few running, cycling, and men's fitness magazines from this era that I still pull out whenever I wanna reminisce and bust a nut about the good ol' days. That's why whenever I slide on one of my old pairs of vintage Nike lycra shorts or one of my Descente cycling shorts, it's 1990 all over again for me! I still get compliments from guys out on the trail while I'm running or cycling in my vintage lycra gear, LOL!

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Started adding more stuff to it, noticed btw that the link doesn't work. Try this: http://tinyurl.com/2afj348
posted by: cycledudeoc
I totally agree, seeing men working out in tight shiny spandex (either in pics or in real life) turned me onto the world of spandex back then. Here in the USA, the late 80s/early 90s was a fun time to be a physically fit male, back when it was acceptable to be seen wearing spandex for workouts or just as casual wear. Now that sexy spandex workout gear has gone by the wayside for more conservative attire or "technical" fabrics, it's still a turn on to see these old pics. I have a few running, cycling, and men's fitness magazines from this era that I still pull out whenever I wanna reminisce and bust a nut about the good ol' days. That's why whenever I slide on one of my old pairs of vintage Nike lycra shorts or one of my Descente cycling shorts, it's 1990 all over again for me! I still get compliments from guys out on the trail while I'm running or cycling in my vintage lycra gear, LOL!