N2N and Swim, used or new with tags!

Sell your gear
mazdaspeed_vz
posted 11 months ago
Wanted to get a head start and gauge interest on BRAND NEW N2N gear. I will post pictures of everything but mainly came because of impulse buying, sometimes buying 2 or 3 of the same. You know, being prisoner of our demons of “maybe I’ll use this one to cum on all the time, and get a spare one”. Size for all of it is Small. But you get the point. I got extras, some with tags and unused, that I am willing to let go at or less than what I paid, just to get some money back and relieve some space in my closet. It includes thongs, tights and singlets! Drop a line and I’ll be sure to drop pics soon!
Last edited: 11 months ago

BSpan77BSpan77 liked this.

SpandexnCA
posted 11 months ago
posted by: mazdaspeed_vz
Wanted to get a head start and gauge interest on BRAND NEW N2N gear. I will post pictures of everything but mainly came because of impulse buying, sometimes buying 2 or 3 of the same. You know, being prisoner of our demons of “maybe I’ll use this one to cum on all the time, and get a spare one”. Size for all of it is Small. But you get the point. I got extras, some with tags and unused, that I am willing to let go at or less than what I paid, just to get some money back and relieve some space in my closet. depending on sizing, I could be interested! It includes thongs, tights and singlets! Drop a line and I’ll be sure to drop pics soon!
Deleted user
posted 11 months ago
I would be interested to see what you have available and work out a deal.
speedo_lovr
posted 11 months ago
Which sizes do you have?
mazdaspeed_vz
posted 11 months ago
posted by: speedo_lovr
Which sizes do you have?
All of it is Small. Swimsuits are 30, 32 and some 34, which is equivalent to women's S-M
mml2
posted 11 months ago
Very interested. I'm also size small
Malchik1980
posted 10 months ago
I’ve been impulse buying all of the new titan stuff. However the dick/balls hole is so small it’s terribly uncomfortable to wear. I’m a “vip” but it seems they’re changing the discount program, which sucks after spending thousands with them. I kind of want to sell off my shit too. I have so much with tags or in original packaging.
BSpan77
posted 10 months ago
Interested as well
gusto8787
posted 10 months ago
Keen!
Ginet
posted 10 months ago
Salut
Ginet
posted 10 months ago
posted by: SpandexnCA
posted by: mazdaspeed_vz
Wanted to get a head start and gauge interest on BRAND NEW N2N gear. I will post pictures of everything but mainly came because of impulse buying, sometimes buying 2 or 3 of the same. You know, being prisoner of our demons of “maybe I’ll use this one to cum on all the time, and get a spare one”. Size for all of it is Small. But you get the point. I got extras, some with tags and unused, that I am willing to let go at or less than what I paid, just to get some money back and relieve some space in my closet. depending on sizing, I could be interested! It includes thongs, tights and singlets! Drop a line and I’ll be sure to drop pics soon!
Salut intéressé
mml2
posted 10 months ago
I'm a size small, LOVE N2N and I'm sure would be interested in a lot of it!
Ginet
posted 10 months ago
Salut quel model a tu?