New Category Contest: 'Public Spandexing'! 📸

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 6 months ago
Hey all Let's get the second half of November started with a fun contest for our shiny new category Public Spandexing. (thanks sixfootfiveguy for the suggestion) - Start: 18th November 2023 - End: 3rd December 2023 23:59 CET - Price: 1st place gets 1-month Premium, 2nd & 3rd place get 1-week Premium - Rules: Any photo uploaded after 18th of November to the Public Spandexing category will be eligible to win. The picture with the most likes per user will be taken. You can upload as many as you like until end of this contest. Upload a NEW photo with yourself in public (gym, train, outdoor, locker, work, ...) - Privacy hint: You may not show visible or identifyable people in the background. You can always blur their faces. If this isn't respected, the'll be removed—as it's against our site's rule. - Note: feel free to update the tag of your existing photos to fill up this new category. But only new photos uploaded after 18th of November will count. I'm looking forward to your hot pics!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 6 months ago
I will definitely join too 💪 hehe
Greg_K
posted 6 months ago
sounds like a lot of fun haha
mm0976
posted 6 months ago
Sweet, will see what I can do :)

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

tannedballs
posted 6 months ago
grt new idea

Thaikenny305
posted 6 months ago
Sounds great 👍🏼

sixfootfiveguy
posted 6 months ago
Woohoo! Excited to see the new entries!

TightLycra22
posted 6 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
Hey all Let's get the second half of November started with a fun contest for our shiny new category Public Spandexing. (thanks sixfootfiveguy for the suggestion) - Start: 18th November 2023 - End: 3rd December 2023 23:59 CET - Price: 1st place gets 1-month Premium, 2nd & 3rd place get 1-week Premium - Rules: Any photo uploaded after 18th of November to the Public Spandexing category will be eligible to win. The picture with the most likes per user will be taken. You can upload as many as you like until end of this contest. Upload a NEW photo with yourself in public (gym, train, outdoor, locker, work, ...) - Privacy hint: You may not show visible or identifyable people in the background. You can always blur their faces. If this isn't respected, the'll be removed—as it's against our site's rule. - Note: feel free to update the tag of your existing photos to fill up this new category. But only new photos uploaded after 18th of November will count. I'm looking forward to your hot pics!
Yes I’ll try to feel my cock in my spandex outsude

popitinya
posted 6 months ago
I’m interested in this one! I’ll be sure to win this!

jman_519
posted 6 months ago
Love the new category! This will definitely be be new favourite. I will make sure to upload some new public photos for the contest! And I added all my old pics and vids that fit into this category for all lovers of public sexy wear to enjoy 😊
spxbrln
posted 6 months ago
Just for the sake of getting a sexy pic of our admin, this contest is worth having, haha
mtb08racer2004
posted 6 months ago
Sounds good

hardbulge
posted 6 months ago
great stuff I'll get posting

uASTROBOY
posted 6 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
I will definitely join too 💪 hehe
🤤🤤🤤

jtalbot812
posted 6 months ago
If you're able to gear up in public and wear spandex in public even if its just a safe haven like a LGBTQ bar I say GO For it!!! this was taken in a bar at LGBT Pride in Indianapolis Indiana
test002
posted 6 months ago
👍👍👍👍

grungy
posted 6 months ago
my english too bad for participed and understand wat i must make for this chalenge
Surreyspandex
posted 6 months ago
Just back from the gym. Posted a couple of me in very thin gym tights xxx
petkim8289
posted 6 months ago
I'd wish to do so
Last edited: 6 months ago
Ludwigslave
posted 6 months ago
An excellent idea, my friend!!