New News-Feed - please take a look!

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Hi Guys, I've just made what I hope is a massive improvement in the news feed. Instead of only showing you 24 items all together in one massive page, you can now view your whole history and select what you want. It's also much faster. Please have a go and put any feedback here. Cheers, SPAdmin
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
New, but - sorry - i don't like it. I have to tick every category to see, who was looking on my profile, who cum, who vote... and than scrolling down, and tick again.. maybe it depends on the screen you have on your computer... (11") maybe u can add on category "see all", and than it would fit to me :) btw: i really like spP!!!
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I'll have to say I agree with scooterfix, about "see all" option, cos for me, I think its quicker if I could scroll down every category in one go, as before, rather than one at a time. But I'm up for seeing some new changes though, if any.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
we need a 'see all' quicker than we need the 2012 olympics spandex-fest pics
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Yeah, sorry, I don't like this latest change at all. To many things to click. The menu items. The 'more guys' button. I like the simplicity of scrolling through one news view as it was before. Sorry - love everything about this site. Except this. :(
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I generally support what's been said. It's great that there is a will to change and improve the site. I think if there was a default page as it was where you could view all, then that would be the ideal. I do however unstand that this change may be a better for the website in terms of speed and how robust it is, if so then fair enough.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I agree. Don't like the new layout, sorry!
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
OK guys, thanks for the feedback. Old news is back until I make some changes. Cheers, SPAdmin
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Hi there, Have made some changes. Everything is on one page now like it was before and you can also load more older items for each category. The page is also loading faster than it used to which is great. Let me know what you think!

scooterfxscooterfx,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
So its fine! gives a short overview and we can see more than 24 entries if requiered. THANKS
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Thanks for the super quick fix man - really cool that you did that Mr Admin. Thanks! x
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
nice one :)
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
As of Friday, when I log on, on all the messages in my inbox, there is an item under the reply space saying spam report. What is it for and what am I supposed to do? polishman