NW Ohio

United States
cameronb21
posted 10 months ago
Anyone in or around the NW Ohio area looking to meet up for some bulge play & fun?
notsureru
posted 10 months ago
Holy smokes friend!!
Singletstud9
posted 10 months ago
Get the hell out of here! Perrysburg! Well hello neighbor. Toledo here!
Log-in to view
8eight8
posted 10 months ago
Toledo originally, went to grade school in Maumee.  Now Chicago.  Small world!
AnnArborLycra
posted 10 months ago
I’m in Ann Arbor 

Singletstud9Singletstud9,8eight88eight8 liked this.

SpandexnCA
posted 10 months ago
posted by: 8eight8
Toledo originally, went to grade school in Maumee.  Now Chicago.  Small world!
I was a Rocket! I grew up in Columbus, went to school at UT : )
cameronb21
posted 10 months ago
posted by: SpandexnCA
posted by: 8eight8
Toledo originally, went to grade school in Maumee.  Now Chicago.  Small world!
I was a Rocket! I grew up in Columbus, went to school at UT : )
Uh oh. I went to Bowling Green. 

8eight88eight8 liked this.

SpandexnCA
posted 10 months ago
posted by: cameronb21
posted by: SpandexnCA
posted by: 8eight8
Toledo originally, went to grade school in Maumee.  Now Chicago.  Small world!
I was a Rocket! I grew up in Columbus, went to school at UT : )
Uh oh. I went to Bowling Green. 
HA! I was at BG every Tuesday at UpTown! I still liked Bowling Green :) 

cameronb21cameronb21,8eight88eight8 liked this.

8eight8
posted 10 months ago
I spent a lot of time in BG as a kid.  Loved Myles’ pizza.

cameronb21cameronb21 liked this.