Palm Springs 2012 Thong/Speedo Weekend (June 22-24)

Worldwide
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Our annual Palm Springs gathering of thong/speedo fans is June 22-24. This is our 6 Year and it just keeps getting better. For those traveling from farther away, there are several of us who arrive/depart before and after the weekend (Thursday-Monday). It's a great weekend to meet others from this site, enjoy the sunny warm Palm Springs sun, and relax poolside in whatever thongs/bikinis you've always wanted to wear. If you'd like details on how/where to book, send me a message. We've already got 11 rooms confirmed and the resort only has 6 more left.
Last edited: 12 years ago
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Update: 14 rooms booked! Looks like we'll another great Palm Springs weekend with guys sunning around the pool in their thongs all weekend long.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
what resort is hosting the event
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Just sent you a message with the resort, rate and booking information. Not too many rooms left. Let me know if you have any questions.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Interested to find out more? Can you provide details such as location, cost, type of guys, thongs only? More of a speedo and full back bikini poser type guy verses thongs here. Two of us to attend. Max
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Hey Max. I sent you a private message with more details. Let me know if you didn't receive or have any other questions.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
would love to get some more details on this - sounds awesome!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
UPDATE: 2 Rooms left at the resort for Thongers Weekend. If you're interested in more details, send me a message. 20 Rooms booked already for this year's event!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
UPDATE: 1 Room Left for Thongers Weekend. If you're interested in more details, send me a message. 21 Rooms booked for this year's event!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
LAST CALL! One week to go until our annual Palm Springs Speedo/Thong weekend. Looks like weather will be "pool perfect" with temperatures of 105-110F (40-43C)! There's still one room left at the hotel. If you're interested, send me a message for reservation details.