Palm Springs 2013 Thong/Speedo Weekend (June 21 - 24)

Worldwide
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
[size="6"][color="blue"]Our 7th Year It just keeps getting better![/color][/size] A great weekend in Palm Springs, reconnecting with friends, meeting newcomers and sunning poolside in nothing larger than a bikini. If you've attended in the past, you know how fun these weekends can be, if you've always wanted to attend why not join us and start a tradition. For those traveling from farther away, there are several of us who arrive/depart before and after the weekend (Thursday-Monday). It's a great weekend to meet others from this site, enjoy the sunny warm Palm Springs sun, and relax poolside in whatever thongs/bikinis you've always wanted to wear. If you'd like details on how/where to book, send me a message.
Last edited: 11 years ago
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
Where can I find details on the 2013 event....where is it? How much? What is the agenda (if any) Thanks for your help!
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
Thanks to Miaswim for organizing this. A must-do for any guys into thong swimwear!
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
[size="6"][color="blue"]Our 7th Year Don't You Want To Join Us This Year?[/color][/size]
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
UPDATE: Only 9 Rooms Left! If you're interested in attending, time to make your reservations.
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
[size="6"][color="blue"]Only 6 Rooms Left! Why Not Join Us This Year? [/color][/size]
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
[size="6"][color="blue"]Only 4 Rooms Left! Guys from US, Canada, Venezuela, Mexico and Japan already confirmed. Will you be there this year? [/color][/size]
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
Hey miaswim, I was wondering if there were any rooms still available or if it's too late. Let me know what's up! Appreciate it.