Palm Springs June

Worldwide
juanxmiro
posted 4 weeks ago
Hi, I'm planning on going to Palm Springs, CA in early June. I'm stuck deciding between Descanso and Twin Palms Resort. Anyone out there with insight into either resort (vibe, crowd, location, etc.)? Your information would greatly be appreciated (and of course I'll post pics).
sfqguy
posted 4 weeks ago
They are both excellent choices, with high end resort vibes. They are some of the more expensive gay resort choices in Palm Springs, and they attract those kinds of guests. The Descanso is a block off of North Palm Canyon, and is walkable to many restaurants and shops. Twin Palms Resort is in South Palm Springs, and you’ll want a car or Uber if you want to head out to Arenas where the bars are.
BulgeNSac
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: juanxmiro
Hi, I'm planning on going to Palm Springs, CA in early June. I'm stuck deciding between Descanso and Twin Palms Resort. Anyone out there with insight into either resort (vibe, crowd, location, etc.)? Your information would greatly be appreciated (and of course I'll post pics).
There is a thong weekend in June in PS.. I think it's the weekend of June 7th. It's called PS Thongers Weekend
sixfootfiveguy
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: BulgeNSac
posted by: juanxmiro
There is a thong weekend in June in PS.. I think it's the weekend of June 7th. It's called PS Thongers Weekend
i really liked twin palms, they had good service!

Thongerboi1Thongerboi1 liked this.