Picture issues

Suggestions and site feedback
singlet_freak
posted 11 months ago
So I just logged in and noticed several of my pictures are sideways. And I noticed other users pics are sideways as well. Also when I click a picture I want to save they are saving as "webp". This means I have to screen shot the pic and crop it and then save it again as "jpg". I save other users pics I like but I don't redistribute. What I see on this site stays on this site.
jtalbot812
posted 11 months ago
posted by: singlet_freak
So I just logged in and noticed several of my pictures are sideways. And I noticed other users pics are sideways as well. Also when I click a picture I want to save they are saving as "webp". This means I have to screen shot the pic and crop it and then save it again as "jpg". I save other users pics I like but I don't redistribute. What I see on this site stays on this site.
I noticed some of your pix are sideways..... love your singlets tho
Rb10c
posted 11 months ago
A lot of my pics are suddenly sideways, despite being the correct orientation earlier today.

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
Hey all, I've been working today on the image delivery. Looks like the sideways problem came with some issues that I'm trying to fix now. Sorry for the hiccups!
Last edited: 11 months ago

Rb10cRb10c,dakota1212dakota1212,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
Had to revert some changes. Please let me know if anything slowed down for you noticeably! And thanks guys for reporting the orientation issue 👍

dakota1212dakota1212,Rb10cRb10c,singlet_freaksinglet_freak,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

singlet_freak
posted 11 months ago
Woot!! Back to normal now. Sideways pics are right side up and pics are now jpegs. Thanks for reverting back.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 11 months ago
glad the bugs are worked out
MrBill
posted 11 months ago
Anyone else have an issue with your uploaded photos looking stretched out before you try to attach them to a message?

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 11 months ago
I did for abit but not had it recently
MrBill
posted 11 months ago
posted by: Lycralad41
I did for abit but not had it recently
Thanks. I’m still having it on both phone and laptop. Don’t know what changed. Hoping administration can offer a solution.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.