Posting Videos?

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Great site loving it! But it seems videos will not up load? I have tried all sizes from big files to small one's is there a size limit or a size that works best? Is WMV files OK for up loading? I did manage to post one yesterday after hours of trying it seems I just get a time out page come up in the end/ Any help why this is. Thanks. Kevy.
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Uploading videos is next on the list of things to be overhauled! As video files have got bigger over the years so things need to change. Will update everyone on this once I've got some news.
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Uploading videos is next on the list of things to be overhauled! As video files have got bigger over the years so things need to change. Will update everyone on this once I've got some news.
problem upload video Hello, i can't upload any video. I get the message "movie added to queue. It should appaer within 30 minites or so" Butt 1 day later there is still no video to see. The video is 15mb great. Whats going not good?
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I'm having problems with trying to upload a video or two. The loading page would often exit before it is completed, so I could never get a video uploaded and I'm wondering why this happens? Is it down to the size of a video or the type of format, or what? Can anyone help? Thanks!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I had similar problems but by using the wmv rather than avi format to record the videos I could upload easily
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
posted by: lovespeedos
I had similar problems but by using the wmv rather than avi format to record the videos I could upload easily
My videos are wmv, not avi, so surely it should upload easily, but it doesn't
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I used mp4 without upload problems, but after processing the aspect ratio was changed to 16:9, which is a problem since I record them in 4:3, and everything became stretched... I guess I should have cropped it to fit 16:9, but that would mean removing some parts of the material...
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I tried several attempts to get a video uploaded, but with no success. Every time I tried it, it went to a loading page and then stopped, as if I never tried to upload anything. Even at one time it actually went on to say something like that it'll take 30 minutes for the video to be progressed before appearing in my gallery, but then it stopped and that page disappeared, returning to the normal "My photos/videos" page. I even had to cut short a minute long video to say 20 seconds to see what happens, but it made no difference. Funny enough, I tried to upload the very same 1 minute long video on another website and it went through without any problems, so I cannot help thinking its to do with Spandex Party's server that's stopping me from uploading a video? It would be nice if I could actually upload any videos considering I am a paying member! Can anyone, ie the admin, tell me what I'm meant to do, thanks!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Please could someone tell us when we will be able to upload videos. I have been trying repeatedly without success. This seems to have been going on for some time now.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Once again there seems to be a problem uploading videos.The file is smaller than other videos I've uploaded in the past and everything goes as it should (including the upload confirmation) but more than 24 hours later it has still not appeared on my profile.I have tried 3 times now without success.Why does this process always seem so problematic on this site (whish is otherwise excellent)?
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Hi there, I just tried uploading a test video that I made and everything went OK. Could you email the video to support@spandex-party.com and I will see if I have the same problem. The last video to be added to the site was yesterday so I think it's working alright for some people. Thanks, SPAdmin
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
SPAdmin.. keen to see the test video! If it is anything like your last then it will be hot! is it on your profile?
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
Hi, is there a problem again with uploading vids? I tried it a couple of times this week. It looks like the upload works (I see the upload progress bar) and in the end I get the message "Video Uploaded! Please wait 30 mins for it to be processed." But the video never appears in my profile. Any help?
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
Its the same for me. Asked for help but never got any so i gave up. Hope you have better luck than me!
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
Had the same problem myself for several months-all appears as it should-the progress bar shows the percentage ,the message comes up to say it has successfully uploaded and should appear in 30 mins but weeks later they still don't show up.