Private Snapchat Premium - Spandex and Thong Content

Blogs and Sites
spandexhottie
posted 1 year ago
Hi horny spandex, thong, and gear guys - I’ve created a member only Premium Snapchat 👻where I will be posting: Daily videos/photos😱 Personal videos, just for you Face reveal videos/photos Chat with me 💬 one on one, tell me about all your kinks! Video calling with fans (next release - March) Other features coming (this is a soft launch) I will only be allowing 10 lucky people at first, and will add more over time. This is a monthly charge of $10 and you can stop paying anytime. No commitment 💪🏼just fun/make you cum! Here’s how to do it: Cash app or venmo: 1.Send me $10 USD along with your snap username 2.I’ll send you a snap friend request 3.I’ll approve you and you’ll get unlimited access for 30 days 4.Access will be removed after 30 days 5.If you like what you see after 30 days just repeat 1-3 6.Renewal request will be sent 1 day before it’s due as a reminder My CashApp: $floridaboy8432 My Venmo: @spandexhottie NO REFUNDS, and please remember I can’t respond to everyone immediately. I am a person too 😀

spandexhottiespandexhottie liked this.

spandexhottie
posted 1 year ago
I've already had a 4 people join today so far, so lets get to 10 followers !! :) Direct link to steps on my twitter: https://twitter.com/SpandexHottie/status/1621904760759533573?s=20&t=NuTU600afSGB1Vl59kCz_w