RARE Lycra shorts with detachable pouch for sale!

Sell your gear
Exhibitionist
posted 4 months ago
A rare lycra shorts with a detachable pouch, that can be seen in my main profile photo, is for sale. I am constantly asked where they can get hold of it. It was from many years ago and you can't find anything like it today and it was until now I refused to sell it, however that time has come for it go to a good home and be put in good use again. The price is high, but if you want it, you'll pay for it, unless I have a sensible offer. If it's not sold, it'll remain in my collection for a bit longer. ** eBay link now removed - see comment below**
Last edited: 4 months ago
Exhibitionist
posted 4 months ago
Since posting my profile photo, some of you commented on the photo, or messaged me in private, to ask where you can get the shorts with the detachable pouch from, as seen in my main photo. It is a rare item, from many years ago. You're talking about 20 years ago or so, and I've no recollection where I got it from, or what brand it was. I don't think you'll ever see anything like it anywhere. I tried to sell it for a while, so there was an opportunity for it to end up in someone's collection but that didn't happen as there wasn't any interests. it has now been removed from the market, but I may consider putting it up for sale again soon.
Mike-hunr
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
Since posting my profile photo, some of you commented on the photo, or messaged me in private, to ask where you can get the shorts with the detachable pouch from, as seen in my main photo. It is a rare item, from many years ago. You're talking about 20 years ago or so, and I've no recollection where I got it from, or what brand it was. I don't think you'll ever see anything like it anywhere. I tried to sell it for a while, so there was an opportunity for it to end up in someone's collection but that didn't happen as there wasn't any interests. it has now been removed from the market, but I may consider putting it up for sale again soon.
I think I had a pair just like that that time ago, it came from deejay.com.au. Yes they are not on the site anymore to buy, but from rumour the guy who runs the business is a small operator and makes to order. If people are interested maybe he would do an order if it was worth his time
Exhibitionist
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Mike-hunr
posted by: Exhibitionist
I think I had a pair just like that that time ago, it came from deejay.com.au. Yes they are not on the site anymore to buy, but from rumour the guy who runs the business is a small operator and makes to order. If people are interested maybe he would do an order if it was worth his time
I believe I bought my shorts from one of the gay shops in London back in late 90's which has since closed down. I wasn't ordering stuff from the internet back then. It was a branded name, but I had the label cut off hence why I could not recall what brand it was