Reclassification of xxx-rated Pictures started

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
Hey all, many photos were been wrongly classified as xxx rated, even though they're not explicit. Why? Before the relaunch, the pictures were manually classified by the user at upload time and the former admin. How long will this reclassification take? It will take over 6 days to have the classifier go through the other photos, too. I set the pics to non-xxx rated automatically until this process is done.
Bubblebum
posted 1 year ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
Hey all, many photos were been wrongly classified as xxx rated, even though they're not explicit. Why? Before the relaunch, the pictures were manually classified by the user at upload time and the former admin. How long will this reclassification take? It will take over 6 days to have the classifier go through the other photos, too. I set the pics to non-xxx rated automatically until this process is done.
Thanks so much for doing this - i know its a pain and just another thing to do for this board, but very much appreciated.
kirelycra
posted 1 year ago
Could you give some details on what the (exact) selection criteria are for pics and vids getting classified as xxx-rated? Is this applicable to all new uploaded pics, or does it depend on the assigned category during upload (what about pics that have no category set?). What happens with old pics (from the old SP? ), will they get re-classified? And what if pics are set to xxx-rated incorrectly (I could expect that to happen if it's automated), is there a way for users to correct them? Perhaps it can also be an option to show the criteria/rules when uploading pics (as a warning or guideline for example), this might prevent users from uploading pics and then only concluding after upload that they get xxx-rated and many can't see them... Sorry for the many questions, but it's still a little unclear for me how this mechanism actually works. Perhaps you could show a few example pics to show which would be automatically xxx-rated and which not? I think would help people to better understand 🙂 Thanks!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
Yes sure. But it might not be as elaborate as you think hehe The underlying technology is pretty much the same that big social platforms use for flagging their images for inappropriate content. (The software for this runs on our servers and their servers independently, so there is no exchange happening) Fortunately we never had an issue with illicit images on Spandex Party. Hope this trend continues! Just to be on the safe side I added this automation with the classifier to save time and safety; seeing illicit images is bad already, but illicit images could lead to having to close the site entirely (don't want to think about the fine, either). Accepted: - Suggestive (sexy underwear, bulges, thongs, lascivious, semi hard and in some cases even erect cock in swim and underwear depending on angle or light) XXX-rated: - Explicit Nudity (erect cock, hole, full hardon covered in tight clothes with explicit lighting) Flagged: - Visually Disturbing - Violence - Drugs - Hate Symbols (nazi symbols, hand gestures, ...) I hope this sheds some light into this.
kirelycra
posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the nice explanation, it really helps to better understand 👍 Then the only remaining question, what about incorrectly classified pics? Would there be a correction option or how does this work? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to get flooded with all matter of requests (and related discussions) to correct them manually...

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

blueskysai
posted 1 year ago
Good evening..... I found this thread because I was curious as to why a picture of mine (which has been up on my profile for ages) has a little flame icon to show that it is XXX-Rated. Presumably it is labeled incorrectly because although some might find a photo of me doing a handstand on a beach in a pink speedo to be disturbing or even a style compromise I am not sure it should be XXX-Rated, though I do find it amusing that anyone might think it is too hot to handle. So long as the pic is visible to all then I don't mind if the label remains. Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
posted by: blueskysai
Good evening..... I found this thread because I was curious as to why a picture of mine (which has been up on my profile for ages) has a little flame icon to show that it is XXX-Rated. Presumably it is labeled incorrectly because although some might find a photo of me doing a handstand on a beach in a pink speedo to be disturbing or even a style compromise I am not sure it should be XXX-Rated, though I do find it amusing that anyone might think it is too hot to handle. So long as the pic is visible to all then I don't mind if the label remains. Thanks, and keep up the good work.
It is not visible to all it is now listed to just premium members being able to view it .