Relaunched! 🚀

Suggestions and site feedback
kinkyukcouple
posted 1 year ago
I may have missed something, is it possible to see all the photos that I have "liked" anymore?
xurro
posted 1 year ago
Is there a chance we can bring back the function that allows us to choose what part of our picture is shown in the circle icon (before someone clicks on our picture to see the full photo)?
hotthong1
posted 1 year ago
posted by: xurro
Is there a chance we can bring back the function that allows us to choose what part of our picture is shown in the circle icon (before someone clicks on our picture to see the full photo)?
Yes, click on your profile pic (top right of home page), open up My Profile, click the 'edit' icon on one of your pics, and select 'Make my profile pic'.
xurro
posted 1 year ago
posted by: hotthong1
posted by: xurro
Yes, click on your profile pic (top right of home page), open up My Profile, click the 'edit' icon on one of your pics, and select 'Make my profile pic'.
Thanks! I actually meant that when we already have a picture that is our profile pic, I wanted to see if we could change which part of the picture is shown to other before they click on the picture as the picture is cropped.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
Hi and thanks for the site it is great seeing men in their lycra spandex gear . I was wondering if it would also be possible to add another category that is about men in their lycra gear that also show their faces in the pics with them in their lycra gear . There are some of us that like to see more then just a close-up of a crotch in gear or a close-up of a guys ass in gear . It is also great to see a mans body and face also . Not all of us here are afraid to show our faces even though I may not be handsome or young .

braeburnbraeburn,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

lycraman99
posted 1 year ago
The site is excellent! Great work!

SpideyKev
posted 1 year ago
Site is excellent, but... Is it true I can't search in the private conversations? I'm still having a unread direct message from someone, but can't seem to resolve from whom it is...
braeburn
posted 1 year ago
The search by location feature is totally useless or bugged. It seems to be based on members online only. Someone contacted me from "Las Palmas". When I do a search for "Las Palmas" under "Dating" > "Location, there's 0 return. Same for "Paris". Search features are pretty standard on web sites, it shouldn't be difficut to implement a simple basic search.
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
posted by: jimbear51
Hi and thanks for the site it is great seeing men in their lycra spandex gear . I was wondering if it would also be possible to add another category that is about men in their lycra gear that also show their faces in the pics with them in their lycra gear . There are some of us that like to see more then just a close-up of a crotch in gear or a close-up of a guys ass in gear . It is also great to see a mans body and face also . Not all of us here are afraid to show our faces even though I may not be handsome or young .
I agree ! It would also be nice to have a category that also includes a man's face to go with the lycra spandex gear and body . Not all of us are just interested in seeing crotch and ass shots

maclycra2maclycra2 liked this.

Peiniger1
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Peiniger1
I'm missing a function to search for specific content in the forum. Like topics, authers or the content. Is it possible to add this stuff?
Again, I want to draw atention to my previous post as I think it is an important function. As a story writer and reader I'd love the look for more stories from certain authors. Right now I have to click through the whole section and look out for the pic of the author. That's really uncomfortable and leads to some posts beeing overseen. Another thing I'd like to talk about is the BBcode. The URL funtion does not work properly. It won't let you create named URLs only the full lenght ones. Especialy in stories it interrupts the flow and extends the text unnecessarily. Last, but not least the way you create topics in the forum is unfitting for stories. You have to write them into a mask that vanishes along with the text if you happen to click outside of it. The preview does not work with long text becaus you can't scroll then down. Your text is just cut off. And after the post was made, you can't edit it for expample if I find some mistakes in the story and need to correct them or some links won't work properly and I had to replace them I just can't do that. I'd really appreciate it if this things could be fixed sometime :-) PS: I love the new look of the site and am really happy that this site is filled with life again! Thanks for all your work!

cbguy38
posted 1 year ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing the old site back up in a new form. Much appreciated. As for wants: a search function for files or users by geographical area or interest would be nice unless I just missed it.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
posted by: cbguy38
Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing the old site back up in a new form. Much appreciated. As for wants: a search function for files or users by geographical area or interest would be nice unless I just missed it.
Thank you for your words! 💪 there is "Online Members" and "Guys Near Me" page that helps you finding others in a certain area. The latter page, "Guys Near Me", will get an update soon to make it better to find like minded people. Be it for your home town or when you're travelling. Cheers!
SpideyKev
posted 1 year ago
Is there a function that shows the number of users online in the cam chat on any page aside of the cam chat? I saw a number there for a couple of days, but now it's gone again... If there is such a function, please try to keep it in - it helps getting into the cam chat at the right time ;)
Smokinz14
posted 1 year ago
An “All Time” feature in addition to the monthly function would be nice for the Top List.

TightStuff
posted 1 year ago
A few suggestions: *In the chat room, when click on "Profile," the actual profile does not come up *After clicking on profile in Dating (or Forum), when click on back button to return, it takes you to beginning of the feed instead of where you left off. *In the conversations/messages, should have something to indicate if other has opened the message sent *there should be a way to toggle between cam room and the site without having to exit the room *I get logged out of the site when I click on some profiles in "Guys Near Me" *Top Lists should have option of All-time in addition to current month or year