ripping spandex just rip it up

Encounters
jtalbot812
posted 7 months ago
one of my fav singlets would love to have a guy just tear it open in the back and top my behind.... while he's topping me just go a head and tear my suit to shreds rip it completely off me...
shinymarc
posted 7 months ago
I love the idea, but I prefer just to leave the fuck-hole that I ripped...that way you have used gear that you can put back on to remind you of how much of a dirty, naughty, sexy bottom you were!
jtalbot812
posted 7 months ago
posted by: shinymarc
I love the idea, but I prefer just to leave the fuck-hole that I ripped...that way you have used gear that you can put back on to remind you of how much of a dirty, naughty, sexy bottom you were!
on this particular item. its called the * Pig * singlet. its designed to be Ripped apart. they are easily replaceable,,, . I have 4 of them so ripping one would be ok.... I do have a singlet with a Rear zipper so you can just unzip the rear zipper and top me.... without ripping the suit.
SemiproFootball16
posted 7 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
one of my fav singlets would love to have a guy just tear it open in the back and top my behind.... while he's topping me just go a head and tear my suit to shreds rip it completely off me...
Waste of a good suit.
jtalbot812
posted 7 months ago
posted by: SemiproFootball16
posted by: jtalbot812
one of my fav singlets would love to have a guy just tear it open in the back and top my behind.... while he's topping me just go a head and tear my suit to shreds rip it completely off me... I have 4 of them. if one is ripped up thats fine. 4 hunks claims that if you send them a video of the suit getting torn off during play they will send you one replacement for free. on their site...
Waste of a good suit.
Ghtdd
posted 6 months ago
hope we get to see the ripped off version ;-)
jtalbot812
posted 6 months ago
posted by: Ghtdd
hope we get to see the ripped off version ;-)
maybe you can rip it open
TightLycra22
posted 6 months ago
Fuck look at that hot hole

jtalbot812jtalbot812 liked this.