search?

Suggestions and site feedback
SpandexLvr
posted 8 months ago
Hi there, It's maybe just me, but where the heck is the 'search' function? I mean searching to usernames. thx
Swimmer2004
posted 8 months ago
its gone. it used to be at the top in the dating section, but i guess when that map thing got put up there it went away.
alexlandy10
posted 8 months ago
So has the drop down option for the forum and you cant see new videos on the new section on the mobile site
Last edited: 8 months ago
tightspeedo
posted 8 months ago
I would appreciate it if Username search returned... :)
Bubblebum
posted 8 months ago
posted by: tightspeedo
I would appreciate it if Username search returned... :)
Yes at very least username but i think that we should have access who what should be a tremendous amount of keywords and data on this site. So often pics and comments move off the ‘front page’ and become back catalog and are, for the most part, forgotten. It would be great to not only get a fully fledged search function but require more data entry per photo to allow searchability by brand/style/look/genera (or whatever) and have profiles with more data there as well (what kind of spandex do you wear for ex). That all could lead to some fun reporting/displaying of data via usage or other stats that could be displayed on the front page. Key to it all is to drive more site engagement…just some high level thoughts that have been discussed on here before
lutteurlycra1
posted 8 months ago
je cherche des Mecs murs 60a et plus pour plan lutte soumission avec gages tenue string spandex lycra leggings aussi en survêtement lutte au sol combat cool sexe en erection mon tel 0673454211
Last edited: 8 months ago
koalalover
posted 8 months ago
In the dating section you could set your location, i live near the border in the netherlands but i can't set my location and search for people in a search area around me (belgium, germany), only by country making it impossible for me to find anybody. Would be much appriciated when i can sort in dating according to distance from me

FloridaSpandexJockFloridaSpandexJock liked this.