Searching for N2N Collegiate and university jammers and briefs

Swaps
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
When I go to the swimming pool I wear frequently some N2N gear. This could be my green or red collegiate jammers or briefs or my black or blue university jammers. I like them a lot. Last time I noticed that the fabric of my green collegiate jammer is not in the best shape anymore. I like them a lot so I want to continue to use them in the pool so I'm searching for a replacement. Unfortunately collegiate is from an old N2N collection so I don't find them anymore :( N2N change also every year the colors of there existing products and I noticed that I miss some nice colors in the university collection (silver, yellow, black with green). I also don't have briefs from the university collection. I was wondering if someone have some of above for sale or know sites where I can buy N2N collegiate or University jammers and briefs. Thanks for your help
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
you can find n2n university collections on n2nbodywear.com and mensunderwearstore.com .... that's where I bought mine! by the way, nice blue n2n jammer you got there!! I also got one of that..
Last edited: 12 years ago
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Thanks lycrazy but I took already a look on n2nbodywear.com. They have the university jammers and briefs in 2 new colors (2012) but I'm looking for 'older' colors. On mensunderwearstore.com they have some of the colors of 2011. So maybe I will order already some there. But then I'm still missing some other nice coloros and more important the collegiate items :( Bellow a selection of the other colors that N2N produced for there university jammers:
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
actually, I've got two of the jammers you've posted.. the yellow and the orange ones! but unfortunately I don't sell them.. I kinda' use them for specific purposes..